Bournemouth

Parking at Bournemouth ,any body know where to park tar

Download the Truckfly app, it has a few parking spots on the map for the Bournemouth area.

Free parking at Avonheath cafe on the Eastern side of Poole,good food in the cafe,it is down a lane off the dual carriageway.
Or the big industry area by Hurn airport,near Shears yard.

Kings park,past football ground follow road up to athletics track parking for about 10 trucks and coaches never usually full though,it’s signposted off of A338

truck parking
goo.gl/maps/UqKzopc9xZU2

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I haven’t been down that way for a few years now.
Maybe someone can help
I remeber parking parking in a national park or some nature reserve place was around Bournemouth ringwood way .
It was hgv park was about 20 hgvs there. . Had a cafe which was shut over night a toilet block.
Was free as during the day it was for coaches. And I remeber during the summer going for a nice chilled out walk round the reserve.
But can’t rember where it was apart from on a main road someware lol

edd1974:
I haven’t been down that way for a few years now.
Maybe someone can help
I remeber parking parking in a national park or some nature reserve place was around Bournemouth ringwood way .
It was hgv park was about 20 hgvs there. . Had a cafe which was shut over night a toilet block. And I remeber during the summer going for a nice chilled out walk round the reserve.
But can’t rember where it was apart from on a main road someware lol

Ashley Heath , has a lot of late night dog walkers that have forgot their dogs [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can picture it I my head. Just off a main road. You come out the car park turn left about a 10 min walk is a lidl /aldi sainsbury and a chippy but can’t rember where. If I was to drive round that way again I’d recognise it straight awash

The road from Christchurch to Milford on Sea has a few laybys and nice views over the Solent to the Isle of Wight.

Thanks,endid on A31,if you are ever down this way and I’m still here I’ll buy you a coffee