bought a truck

i have just recently bought a truck, finding it hard to get work, was going to try mc burneys any1 know any other places? im based northern ireland.

No offence Aaron, but don’t you think you might have done things in the wrong order :question:

Denis F:
No offence Aaron, but don’t you think you might have done things in the wrong order :question:

You beat me to it. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

The truck was goinng cheap so i thought i would get a bargin, i tried maritime transport waitin to hear bk 4rm them

It’ll be an expensive bargain if you can’t find any decent work for it. :wink:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Is this thread for real?

Aaron102:
i have just recently bought a truck,

put quite simply:

NOT OUR FAULT.

Hi aaron102. Try monty or gsl outa dublin port, theyre always lookin.

hmt,roadferry?

Aaron102:
i have just recently bought a truck, finding it hard to get work, was going to try mc burneys any1 know any other places? im based northern ireland.

You have made a very serious mistake my friend :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused:

Aaron102:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Here we go again!

This is all gonna end in :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wonder if on shopkeepernet.co.uk they get people come on saying;

“I’ve bought a shop, had a good deal on it :sunglasses: and now I’m looking for something to sell in it - any ideas?”

instead of coming up with negativity,give the bloke a hand.i expect the last thing he needs is loads of," i told you so’s"

Some of the wealthiest people I know have taken a chance at some time and its eventually come of for them .don’t knock the guy for wanting to give it a go,we all have to start somewhere !!!

sorry i can’t help with the work but i wish you good luck with your new venture and i am sure that if you keep looking you will find fruitfull opportunities

Aaron102:

credit to you mate for having the balls to give it a go, id love one day to have my own truck with my name on the door but i just havent got it in me ,
hope it works out for you

try montgomery, i made money on there

Good luck

oh dear!!! I wish you good luck but you now have a mountain to climb

Aaron102:

Stick a set of Polish plates on it, work it 24hrs & dont wash from one week to the next, spin at least one car a day up the bank on the m25, preferably in rush hour & you’ll be ok :smiling_imp: