Boston ( Lincs )

Anybody know any decent places to park in Boston ( rigid ) will be parking up early 2pm ish book in delivery 1300 hrs back load not ready until the next morning . Looking to stay close to amenities so can have a wander in the afternoon , possible gym / retail park / pub/restaurant etc keep busy rather than spend all afternoon stuck in the cab
Thanks in advance

I often…

See wagons parked here.

google.co.uk/maps/@52.96978 … ?entry=ttu

Isn’t that where the Tesco store is ? I’ve not been for years but can’t remember any lorries parked down there though I only ever used the spur off that r/0 to the Tesco store & if my memory is correct only went in day time , there’s room to park as often had to que outside tesco yard , but I’d not think you could night out there , though could be wrong , I was thinking where pilgrim foods are , not sure if doubles along there
When I worked out of metsa Boston I parked across the road from my house for the night ( Grantham ) then went over in morning to pick load up

Happy Trucker1:
Anybody know any decent places to park in Boston ( rigid ) will be parking up early 2pm ish book in delivery 1300 hrs back load not ready until the next morning . Looking to stay close to amenities so can have a wander in the afternoon , possible gym / retail park / pub/restaurant etc keep busy rather than spend all afternoon stuck in the cab
Thanks in advance

If wandering around Boston, any Eastern European phrase book may help you out with the local lingo.

Good luck with all that spare time in this weather .
And glad your making most of it and not just going park in services and do nothing.
I used have a few times like yourself early finish late start.
Went around Glasgow Aberdeen Cardif .
Torquay used be a regular one for me fisnhed about 3 catch bus into town be there on the beach about 4 chill out back to truck 9ish set off 7 next day o happy days
Days like that made the job seem better .