Boston Lincolnshire Parking?

Got a load for Boston dock to unload Tuesday morning anybody know anywhere secure to park in the area?

Which way you coming in

A16 from Spalding

Boston isn’t the choicest of places nowadays i would be tempted to stop at Spalding on the trading estate somewhere near Morrison’s and go straight in from there. Allow about 30 mins depending on time of day

There are some decent laybys on the A16 but obviously no facilities

See if this helps

hgvparking.com/

There are facilities at the A16/A17 junction, and further afield, at Peterborough services.

Has the parking gone that was in the centre of Boston? When coming in from Spalding turn right once over the river and a car park at the end of the road on the right.

mazzer:
Has the parking gone that was in the centre of Boston? When coming in from Spalding turn right once over the river and a car park at the end of the road on the right.

Yeah the lorry park next to the docks is no more. Building on it I think.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

mazzer:

There’s a surprise :frowning:

mazzer:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

mazzer:

There’s a surprise :frowning:

Only stopped their and Boston the once but got to say it was perfect for getting a couple of ales and some snap from the town centre.