Boss...it happened like this

I wonder how he will explain this

I think I’d leave it there and catch a taxi home, you’re not going to be let off that one are you !

What’s happened to it?

merc0447:
What’s happened to it?

Just guessing here - but perhaps he lifted the tank while it was under that doorway…?

Good effort

Agency?

No children or cyclists apparent…

image.jpeg

I I didnt know dozy was moved to tankers…

neilg14:

Or
“Blame the guy who cant speak English”

The-Snowman:

neilg14:

Or
“Blame the guy who cant speak English”

Which one? :smiley:

Ask the boss if the new light weight tanker is made from papier mache :open_mouth:

Dunno, can’t see any damage on the shutter, unless there’s the mother of all RSJ’s tucked just above it.

Looks like the NS of the tank has actualy split open, might have been fatigue or previous damage finally giving way under pressure, once the side gave out the thing just folded…would have expected that loaded and if loaded under pressure tons of product up the wall and covering the whole NS.

Hope someone knows the story here.

Just for a change it might be a permanantly employed english driver - who knows??

I would guess at the body has just fold in half when the body was fully raised as the ram is fully out & because of the emence force behind that ram there would be damage to door

Years ago a fuel tank at Gunness Whf at Whartons place on the river Trent someone tried to ■■■■ out the contents without opening the valve to let the air in and that got sucked down as if a huge weight was dropped on it, could this be not something similar ? Just askin as I don’t know !

Apparently it was in Romania …

Raymundo, fair point, he might have been doing a gravity tip via full man hole sized discharge without pressure out the back, and didn’t open the top vents, that would ■■■■ the bugger in alright.

If he was pressure tipping via normal pipes can’t see why he needed to stick the arse end right in the doorway, unless the intake pipe was 20ft inside the building, which would seem bloody odd at somewhere that looks like it was purpose built not some bodgit and scarper pitta factory…actually it looks just like a grain intake pit, so gravity tip does make sense.

That doorway was actually 6ft lower at the start of the day.

Meh! Knock out with an hammer that will… Another ten years in that yet

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk