Bosch plant Llantrisant

Anyone had the misfortune to load out of here.

Got there Friday at 12.20 and left at 20.15 :cry: :cry: :cry: .
The only upside of this being I was only 45 mins from yard.

Not bad for a huge world wide company worth billions.

Wayne.

8 hours up on the bunk can’t be bad??

It’s the only place I have collected from that I have come near to hitting someone.

I had to collect a couple of pallets from there and I was in a curtainsider, as I couldn’t get on a bay I asked if they could come out and load me. No chance. After a few hours I phoned the office and said either you get me out of here or I won’t be responsible for my actions - and fair enough they pulled me though it was probably due to the fact I was running out of hours and was going to leave the lorry and go home.

The sad thing is that every person I talked to there had an attitude problem - right from security to the office staff to the fork lift truck driver.

And coincidentally, I was talking about the place to my sister and she knows someone who works there on the production line- you have to put your hand up to go to the toilet - and someone will come and sit in your place till you get back - the place is a complete and utter â– â– â– â–  hole.

Its pretty bad there, you should try Sony’s Bridgend. 9 hours to load is not uncommon.

The attitude of the staff stinks. I finally got on a bay at around 5ish. Had one â– â– â–  left and was getting hungry, was not going to use there canteen because the food is crap so said to the goods out bloke that I was going to drop my trailer on the bay and go to Cardiff West services for some food.

OK he says but don’t be long we need that bay. I rushed there and back expecting to be loaded to find nothing on the back of the wagon.

Asked how much longer only to be told my order was not even ready. :unamused: :unamused: .

Wayne.