BORING

Certain people on this forum, are at this moment…Trying to wind up certain members. Are they that bored that trying to get a rise out of people, is their only form of pleasure? Ignore the idiot(s). I am.

So why post about it? :question: :question: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Hint look up the definition of ignore… I am sure drawing attention to the issue isnt in there

Like flies 'round [zb], can’t keep away from anything I post. It’s like an addiction for them. Who was the first one to post a troll comment in my DCPC thread? Who was the second person to jump on the bandwagon? It’s as predictable as night and day on every ■■■■■■■ thread. But yet I’m the

dinosteveus1:
saddo

and the bad guy for apparently

bigvern1:
trying to wind up certain members

:confused:

for posting an on-topic thread that they cannot resist making off-topic remarks and personal attacks on, completely unprovoked on both counts.

:bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

And yet Rikki you can’t understand why I get ■■■■■■ off with it when it happens time and time again. Open your ■■■■■■■ eyes ■■? :bulb:

The door is over there ~~~~> last time I checked no-one forced you to come here, but you keep coming back.

over 27,000 people accessed this forum last week the huge majority ( in fact almost all) came spent some time and left. that is who I spend my time accomodating not a few that have to make a drama over an internet site

hint there is a real world out there, full of real people this is only the internet

Rikki-UK:
The door is over there ~~~~> last time I checked no-one forced you to come here, but you keep coming back.

I came back because I stupidly thought that those members that have some bizarre fascination with everything I post and cannot resist making some stupid remark might just have grown up a bit and/or got bored and moved on with their pathetic lives, but clearly I was wrong as the same old ■■■■ continues. If the COMMUNITY MANAGER of this site actually had some BOLLOX and did the job that he was paid to do instead of acting like a girl too frightened to implement the very rules that he wrote then none of this BS would even be occuring. :unamused:

Obviously you are wrong on most counts

Rob K:

dinosteveus1:
BTW, ‘proffesional’ is spelt like this:- professional.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I knew some idiot would bite and take the bait. The fact that it was you just makes it twice as funny.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

That wasn’t exactly called for Rob K.
And it is boring.

Rob K:

Rikki-UK:

I came back because I stupidly thought that those members that have some bizarre fascination with everything I post and cannot resist making some stupid remark might just have grown up a bit and/or got bored and moved on with their pathetic lives, but clearly I was wrong as the same old [zb] continues. If the COMMUNITY MANAGER of this site actually had some BOLLOX and did the job that he was paid to do instead of acting like a girl too frightened to implement the very rules that he wrote then none of this BS would even be occuring. :unamused:

I thought personal attacks were not allowed? You got more patience than me, Rikki :sunglasses:

Water, duck and back… include the word off and that sums it up, in the last ten years I have had every sort of abuse, even to the extent of being threatened with physical violence and am still here… so derogatory comments aimed at me very rarely even raise an eyebrow

:laughing: :wink:

Rob K:

Rikki-UK:

I came back because I stupidly thought that those members that have some bizarre fascination with everything I post and cannot resist making some stupid remark might just have grown up a bit and/or got bored and moved on with their pathetic lives, but clearly I was wrong as the same old [zb] continues. If the COMMUNITY MANAGER of this site actually had some BOLLOX and did the job that he was paid to do instead of acting like a girl too frightened to implement the very rules that he wrote then none of this BS would even be occuring. :unamused:

Has a check of the “do I care what you think diary”… I have a vacancy next Friday… can you submit your complaint then… in the mean time you reap what you sow

I’ve got 20p he can borrow to phone someone who gives a ■■■■ :smiley:

LOL,Rikki firing with both sarcastic barrels,quality :laughing:

Are people REALLY that conceited? :open_mouth:

bigvern1:
Are people REALLY that conceited? :open_mouth:

Who, Special K? Yup, he IS that conceited - he really thinks we all hang on his every utterance :open_mouth:

I comment on a lot of people’s posts. Not a lot take offence. Only some.

bigvern1:
I comment on a lot of people’s posts.

Don’t you just. Infact, you appear to do so more than posting actual content.

Mike-C:

bigvern1:

And that seems to be the problem with the certain few who have issues. Too many good threads are being locked or spoiled because of those who think everything and everybody is a troll

Mike-C:

bigvern1:

So… Is there a point to your post? I didn’t know we had to START threads and not just comment on them. :unamused:

Wheel Nut:

Mike-C:

bigvern1:

And that seems to be the problem with the certain few who have issues. Too many good threads are being locked or spoiled because of those who think everything and everybody is a troll

Now this is just confusing…Or is it just me?