bored

Bored so did this to see what comments I would get :frowning: be nice now

:laughing: :unamused:

nick2008:
:lol: :unamused:

:question: :unamused: :unamused:

I thought I was bored till I read your post. Fancy going to the bother of writing you are bored. Cheered me up. Jim. :slight_smile:

jmc jnr:
I thought I was bored till I read your post. Fancy going to the bother of writing you are bored. Cheered me up. Jim. :slight_smile:

I was sick in bed last night and had nothing better to do

irish lorries:

jmc jnr:

Should have had a drink or 2 :sunglasses:

nick2008:

irish lorries:

jmc jnr:

Should have had a drink or 2 :sunglasses:

Did didn’t help

Hows that model of yours going on irish lorries :question: :question: :question:

seth 70:
Hows that model of yours going on irish lorries :question: :question: :question:

it coming on Monday

irish lorries:

seth 70:

it coming on Monday

What have you decided on doing ,what truck and livery :question:

seth 70:

irish lorries:

seth 70:

it coming on Monday

What have you decided on doing ,what truck and livery :question:

Liam Connolly daf xf105 space cab hows your work going

Its going good m8,im getting back into the swing of things ,not much time for getting on tnet,its all bed and work at the minute until i get used to it,im happy though m8 now im back earning some money :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seth 70:
Its going good m8,im getting back into the swing of things ,not much time for getting on tnet,its all bed and work at the minute until i get used to it,im happy though m8 now im back earning some money :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

are you still driving a fm

irish lorries:

seth 70:

No m8 ,its one of the last of the old fh,s,i havent got a truck at the minute because ive been off work and im only local at the minute,they are replacing a lot of units in a few month so i will get one of those,while ive been off they have had a lot of demonstrators in and have decided on merc mp4,they have ■■■■■■ all over the rest with fuel figures and driver response,they must have been good to convert our lot ,they are volvo men thru and thru ,ive never driven one of the new mercs so we will see :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

seth 70:

irish lorries:

seth 70:

No m8 ,its one of the last of the old fh,s,i havent got a truck at the minute because ive been off work and im only local at the minute,they are replacing a lot of units in a few month so i will get one of those,while ive been off they have had a lot of demonstrators in and have decided on merc mp4,they have ■■■■■■ all over the rest with fuel figures and driver response,they must have been good to convert our lot ,they are volvo men thru and thru ,ive never driven one of the new mercs so we will see :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

not a bad choice them new mp4 seem to be getting a good reputation if it was me i would take one over a fh4 what type of work is it

Its all dry vans and decker work ,most lads are on distance work ,not much local local really so its all motorway,all warehouses and the odd big shops to do :wink: :wink:

seth 70:
Its all dry vans and decker work ,most lads are on distance work ,not much local local really so its all motorway,all warehouses and the odd big shops to do :wink: :wink:

would they think about buying a tgx they are ment to be very nice to drive on motorways

Didn’t this used to be a phone call? You can tell I’m bored, I’ve read the lot.

I’m not bored now was sick when I posted this topic