Bored now

Been off since the 21st and am now officially bored…

Am I sad??

im the same. im stuffed with food and drink,and my sleeping pattern is all to ■■■■.cant wait to get back in the swing...and before you know it,youll notice the nights strart drawing out.
roll on

Exactly the same… Itching to get back now… Im just waiting for the phone call… which will be anytime after the 3rd, i just want to get back and crack on now, hate having this much time at home it drives me crazy.

All good for you lot I’ve had the worst xmas yet for me. The wife and I both been ill, kids been stuck inside for 2 weeks, having to force ourselves out of bed to look after them, still got 2 bottles of champagne in the fridge for xmas dinner unopened and 40 cans of lager that I was planning to drink over the festive season so rather than be on holiday from work I’m on sick not enjoyed my xmas and my boss will think I’ve done it to get xmas off. Doctors now put me on anti sickness tabs that just make you want to sleep.

I’m exactly the same, sleep pattern is ruined trying to go back to being up in the daytime. evidently we’re creatures of habit who crave routine.

I’m the same wanting to go back to work (Jan 2) now. Got robbed a few days before Christmas at 6 am disturbed the buggers but they still managed to get the main and important bits ie: cards phones computers, ■■■ happens… :angry:
I even done a couple of shifts on agency (xtra £) at S Bentons Garretts Green, crap shilling and my Polish wasn’t up to scratch, tried a few more agencies to no avail , work is quiet according to my dedicated agent :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
So head down this year and grateful I have a job to go back to.

Good luck everyone in the new year

So it’s not just me?

Going round the twist in the house here… :frowning:

NewLad:
All good for you lot I’ve had the worst xmas yet for me. The wife and I both been ill, kids been stuck inside for 2 weeks, having to force ourselves out of bed to look after them, still got 2 bottles of champagne in the fridge for xmas dinner unopened and 40 cans of lager that I was planning to drink over the festive season so rather than be on holiday from work I’m on sick not enjoyed my xmas and my boss will think I’ve done it to get xmas off. Doctors now put me on anti sickness tabs that just make you want to sleep.

Have you had noro virus…i feel for anyone who has i copped for it some yrs back i didnt eat owt for 3 days, it realy knocks you for six…hope your all well soon matey, regards shytalk.

truckertang:
Been off since the 21st and am now officially bored…

Am I sad??

Yes you are along with the rest of the saddos on this thread :wink:

Been of since the 21st myself, im bored too, not with not being at work, but with this ■■■■ cough and cold ive had since the 22nd. No doubt will clear up by the 2nd!

Totally enjoying the rest

shytalk:

NewLad:

Have you had noro virus…i feel for anyone who has i copped for it some yrs back i didnt eat owt for 3 days, it realy knocks you for six…hope your all well soon matey, regards shytalk.

Dunno mate doc seems to think it was pneumonia but me and the wife have been ill surely we both didn’t get it, admittedly shed is worse than me but that’s probably because she can’t take penicillin and I can. Constant feeling of nausea now and light headed/spaced out feeling not good, oh and sweating for no reason.

NewLad:

Sorry you’re not well mate - but if I can help out with the 40 cans of lager don’t be ashamed to ask :laughing: :laughing:

Someone had to :blush: genuinely sympathetic to you and your wife.

gardun:

NewLad:

Sorry you’re not well mate - but if I can help out with the 40 cans of lager don’t be ashamed to ask :laughing: :laughing:

Someone had to :blush: genuinely sympathetic to you and your wife.

Lol well at least you made me laugh I would welcome anyone round for a beer just for the conversation, even my boss if he wants lol

Yep although I’m bored and wanting to get back to work I’m very happy that my wife is feeling better as I had to cook my own Xmas dinner :open_mouth: :open_mouth: and it was a vaguely edible steak & chips… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dont be bored, just think in 1 month we will be complaining how we are too busy :sunglasses:

Dont be bored, just think in 1 month we will be complaining how we are too busy :sunglasses:

I have morphed into a professional DVD/Blu ray spectator, xbox gamer … and eater of mince pies ‘n’ chocolates. Sure beats sitting in the daily M62 smashes.

I thought it was just me, been off since the 22nd and climbing the walls since Boxing day grrr :imp:

Bored and ill.
Just eaten my first meal since boxing day and im back to work on wednesday.
Never been sick over xmas before but i suppose its better than being ill during normal working hours. :wink:
At least the missus is supportive ,telling her FB buddies what a miserable christmas she had cos of me being bedridden.