BORAT... Did anyone else see it?

Borat IMO is one of the funniest things on TV right now… did anyone else see him on Friday night?

For anyone who has not seen him… this is a plug… Watch it, and unless you have no humour at all… you will not be unable to laugh or cringe!

Brilliant :smiley: I liked his last series and I think he’s better than Ali G. The things he does with the yanks is hilarious.How he keeps a straight face while he’s doing it I don’t know.And I’d love to meet his sister :wink:

:blush: double posted

But I think Borat is twice as good as Ali G. :smiley:
I’ll have to tape this weeks as I’m off to a wedding and I’ll miss it :frowning:

BryanH Brilliant :smiley: I liked his last series and I think he’s better than Ali G. The things he does with the yanks is hilarious.How he keeps a straight face while he’s doing it I don’t know.And I’d love to meet his sister :wink:

Yer Yer… you wanna meet his sister too… don’t we all■■? :open_mouth:

In my country there is problem… and that problem is transport… :smiley:

i agree he is great…i liked the wine tasteing in america…lol :laughing:

Crikey, what am I missing here :question:. Thanks for the tip, think I’ll be working, but I’ll make sure I record it :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:.

For some reason I cringe like mad when I watch it. Not sure if I’m embarrassed on his behalf or on behalf of the people who are taken in by him - fools!! :laughing:

He is brilliant though.

Just watched it now :grimacing: . Don’t think it’s as good as Ali G but still funny. I want that happy ■■■■■■■■ music in between the clips :slight_smile:. Does anyone know what it is :question:. I thought it might have had a credit at the end but alas, no.

It’s just Trance music… I don’t think it has an author… it’s just a varient of the basic choons of trance. Go and check out some trance sites.

Did anyone watch/record ‘Shoot the Writers’ which was on about 0300 this morning :question:. Another hilarious programme :exclamation:

I liked the claims company rip-off ad :

"Rebecca has been falling down pot-holes for the past 6 years and has now received £961,000 in compensation, that could be you :exclamation:. Rebecca has now set-up her own pot-holing making company… " :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Superb :grimacing: :exclamation:

borat is the man :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: i fall about laughing when i watch him and i agree i dunno how he keeps a straight face :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Another cracker last night :grimacing:

"Who iz dis :question: ", pointing at the Guinea country plate.

“That’s Guinea, a small country in Africa”.

"Wid all due respec’, why dus you give crap countries a vote :question: "

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Then at the end :

Boutros Boutros Ghali actually says “I am Boutros Boutros Ghali and you should listen to [trying to remember Ali G’s name but can’t so Ali G says “Bob Marley”] … Bob Marley here” :exclamation: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: