Booths Supermarkets

Anybody know what there like to work for, Salary etc etc. Says 40 Hrs 5 days over 7. Seen this job advertised before, so I guess high staff turnover? Jobs are in Preston, Bluebell way

Used to deliver to them when they were supplied by Nisa,some shops are nice big supermarkets some are small convenience store that were a pain in the arse.

You get there 21000 a year plus £5 daily allowance.

Always thought it would be a good job working for them
There stores seem to be in quite nice towns and there selection of bottled ales is mesmerising :smiley:

Thought their pay would be better than that for what they charge in their stores - even for basic stuff! :imp:

paba1410:

That class 2 work or class 1 as they use both and assume pay would be more for class 1,Although the £5 a day ■■■■ wage allowance is good of them :laughing:

xichrisxi:

paba1410:

That class 2 work or class 1 as they use both and assume pay would be more for class 1,Although the £5 a day [zb] wage allowance is good of them [emoji38]

Last time I saw a salary listed on Booths own recruitment page it was class 1. But that was a few years ago.

21000 it’s for class 1 drivers, class 2 dridrivers they get about £600 less :smiley:

21k for 40 hours a week works out about £10ph. Home every night, and I bet your finish time will be pretty much guaranteed. If you live local I think it’s not a bad little job there. Nice runs out as well to the Yorkshire dales and Lake District.