books

Forget it i knew i was wasting my time :angry: :angry:

Iā€™ll second that :smiley:

Whatā€™s all this about truckers north truckers south ? Personally I call them lorries.Iā€™m not an American.They were lorries when I was a kid And itā€™s the same today. Stop moaning you miserable old ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  :laughing: :laughing:

My previous post was just a review of a book and a dedication to the old time drivers but ā€¦
nevermind lads ive removed the post just forget it :angry:

Now then young man.I certainly wasnā€™t having a pop.Itā€™s just my feeble attempt at humour.Iā€™m sure those books were great.When Iā€™ve got time I will have to read 'em.Regards Charlie

my Dad has been dead a long time now i dont often get chance to to celebrate his memory and this book called ā€œTruckers north Truckers southā€( this is just a name of a book not a fā€¦g political statement) reminded me a lot of my dad and all the rest of the old time drivers i looked up to as a kid sat in a transport cafeā€¦no problem Charlie just having a bit of a somber moment with my memoriesā€¦sorry all

That didnā€™t go so wellā€¦shame :frowning:

judgeged:
my Dad has been dead a long time now i dont often get chance to to celebrate his memory and this book called ā€œTruckers north Truckers southā€( this is just a name of a book not a fā€¦g political statement) reminded me a lot of my dad and all the rest of the old time drivers i looked up to as a kid sat in a transport cafeā€¦no problem Charlie just having a bit of a somber moment with my memoriesā€¦sorry all

i get like that a lot of the time.if only we go back in time,wow