Booking theory tests

Why is it not possible to book both multi choice and hazard at the same time? You have to find a slot for one first, then book another one. Problem is, they can end up on different dates. Seems a bit moronic way of doing it to me.

Secondly, I tried various test centres and they all seem to be showing same availability starting around 3 October, thought it would have been a random event, more bookings in one area than another, but it all seems to be evenly spread out, with slots for multi choice starting around 3 Oct everywhere and zilch before that everywhere else I looked.

when i booked mine about 2 weeks ago i got my hazard booked in for 8am and the theory booked in at 3.45. Why you cant do it right after the ather is beond me

I’ve just booked a customer in at York but had to wait until 2nd October to get the MC and HPT together. At least it’s cheaper now.

Paul :smiley:

If you book 2 or 3 theory tests on the same day then in most cases they will let you do one after the other even if the booking times are hours apart

I hope your right there Rog dont fancy hanging around for hours lol

Mine was several hours apart but they let me do one after the other, still made me stand there whilst they checked my licence and picture, not like I grew a beard or anything during the first test.

Still find it very strange that ALL centres are almost equally booked up.

romik:
Why is it not possible to book both multi choice and hazard at the same time? You have to find a slot for one first, then book another one. Problem is, they can end up on different dates. Seems a bit moronic way of doing it to me.

Secondly, I tried various test centres and they all seem to be showing same availability starting around 3 October, thought it would have been a random event, more bookings in one area than another, but it all seems to be evenly spread out, with slots for multi choice starting around 3 Oct everywhere and zilch before that everywhere else I looked.

Hi.

I had my theory test booked for 1.30pm and hazard perception for 4pm but was able to take one after the other. I have heard it’s quite common practice.

Good luck

Got me Hazards booked for 12th and Multis for 23! Was originally for 3 Oct, but cancelled and played cat & mouse for like half hour and managed to get a slot on 23rd this month. Once these slots appear they are gone quick. Any tips on getting in at a nearer date?

Edit: passed hazards, easy peasy lemon squeezy