Booking Theory, HPT and CPC

Hi,

This might sound stupid (sorry) but when I am on the site to book the above, I have to choose appointment slots for each test. Can i choose the same appointment for all 3 and sit them together or do i need to pick 3 different appointments based on the average time taken to complete the test and hang around the centre half the day?

Thanks,

elniniol999

elniniol999:
Hi,

This might sound stupid (sorry) but when I am on the site to book the above, I have to choose appointment slots for each test. Can i choose the same appointment for all 3 and sit them together or do i need to pick 3 different appointments based on the average time taken to complete the test and hang around the centre half the day?

Thanks,

elniniol999

Sadly the latter! :unamused:

You’re lucky to be able to find a day where you can do the Theory & Hazard Perception together!

Sorry i can’t help you with the CPC as I know nothing about that… (I didn’t do that type of CPC)

I booked one at 11:00 and one at 2:00 on the same day but when I arrived the guy said I could take them one after another with a five min break inbetween if I want which I did. Might be the same for you if you’re lucky.
Good luck mate.

thanks for the quick replies guys.

Ive found a date where i can get all 3 with a gap so booked them. Fingers crossed i have a friendly assistant!!

Many book all three theory tests on the same day at a theory test centre and what usually happens is that once each test has been completed the person is offered the next test with little delay no matter what time the next test is due that day

I booked my theory hazard perception and cpc case studies all in one day like you said they can not over lap or anything so its spread out over 4 hours. I was offered as soon as I completed one test to go in and do the next one until I was done collecting your result after each test sat :slight_smile: all in only there about an hour and a half just smash it out and get it done :slight_smile: