Booking Driver CPC cat C case study test problem

Hi guys. My first post here.
Wish to become Category C lorry driver. Have just passed my theory and hazard perception tests.
I now wish to book the CPC part2 case studies test, from the www.gov.uk site, which I run into problem.
When I log on to book the test it presents me with "PCV Driver CPC (Category D) option. I do not want a job as bus or coach driver. Is this test both for bus/coach and lorry drivers or do I need one specifically for "Driver CPC Category "? which I don’t see it in the options listed.
If you got time I got a 2nd question, which might be related:
When I sent my driving licence to DVLA, together with medical exam result form, and they returned it, what changes would I need to see in the returned Driving licence?
There was no information with my driving licence.
Thanks in advance.

it should be cat c for the cpc, the booking site is a little crap at times you may need to contact them or have a chat with the likes of Pete they may be able to sort you out.

The licence nothing on the card apart from issue dates nothing changed on back of mine but online it shows up

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with your licence as you’ve booked theory and hazard perception. My guess is that you may have passed your car test before 1997. If that’s the case you have a choice, theoretically (forgive the pun) of Mod 2 or completing 35hrs of periodic training.

You would normally call DVLA to get Mod 2 sorted. It’s a protracted job and I never recommend it. Now we have Covid it’s all got a lot worse. I would seriously forget Mod 2 and book periodic training.

If my supposition is correct, you hold a C1 licence and you can do your cpc on that. No problem at all.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing: