Bookers hatfield

I have looked at the rdc list and there does not seem to be the hatfield
site listed. Any one have any ideas where abouts it is in hatfield.
ta v much…

No idea.

Looked up ‘Booker’ and ‘Hatfield’ at www.yell.com, and found

Booker Cash & Carry
Hatfield Business Park, Frobisher Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9TR
Tel: 01707 821700

Could it be a store?

been there a couple of times, its next to a a big DHL warehouse, and is signposted from the motorway as hatfield industrial estate, im not sure of the exact location although i think you go past a big shopping centre to a roundabout, turn left and go over 2/3 roundabouts and it is at the bottom of the industrial estate, sorry i carnt be of more help, from what i remember there is no point getting there until 6 am because they wont tip you, found this out after tipping in london at 10 o clock at night and thinking i was onto a early finish!

Up the A1 toward Hatfield from the M25, as you get near the Gallaria/Hatfield tunnel take the junction off sign posted A414 (back toward A10/M1), at the roundabout at top of slip take the second exit ( A414 being the first), follow the road down to the roundabout with lights and go straight over, past a few more traffic lights and up to a big roundabout, left at the roundabout into the Hatfield business park, straight over next three roundabouts and left at the 4th into probisher way, follow road down to a little roundabout, DHL straight ahead, Bookers and Keystone to the left. good luck take your night out kit :laughing:

Bookers Hatfield is in the Maps of RDC’s list, Welsh lad have a pop down to spec savers :wink:

zorba:
Up the A1 toward Hatfield from the M25, as you get near the Gallaria/Hatfield tunnel take the junction off sign posted A414 (back toward A10/M1), at the roundabout at top of slip take the second exit ( A414 being the first), follow the road down to the roundabout with lights and go straight over, past a few more traffic lights and up to a big roundabout, left at the roundabout into the Hatfield business park, straight over next three roundabouts and left at the 4th into probisher way, follow road down to a little roundabout, DHL straight ahead, Bookers and Keystone to the left. good luck take your night out kit :laughing:

Spot on, well almost. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: There is only one set of lights between the roundabout with the lights on it and the one you turn left at and it is Frobisher Way, not Probisher.

welshlad:
I have looked at the rdc list and there does not seem to be the hatfield site listed.

At least he tried. :laughing:

He simply made the mistake of clicking on the Store Finder instead of the Booker hyperlink which goes to two sites that were included (by request) because Booker themselves neglected to include them within their own list.

:unamused:

And whilst on the subject. what was the name of the big one I saw off the A1 at the A46. Was it Comet or Curry’s?

And the one opposite Asda, Bedford? I know Woolworths is to the left, but what is the other one? Is it Argos. I’ve spend bloody hours sitting on a bay looking at it and STILL can’t recall the name. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Krankee:
And the one opposite Asda, Bedford? I know Woolworths is to the left, but what is the other one? Is it Argos. I’ve spend bloody hours sitting on a bay looking at it and STILL can’t recall the name. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Yep, Argos.

Look for the spangling porsche garage …

Bookers used to be a good tip , now it’s just a tip and quite frankly i find the gatehouse staff unhelpful and ignorant .Fancy that :laughing:

The business park have nice little blue signs telling you where the university is, all the new housing, the gym, even the travellodge. But I can’t remember any for the industrial units. There is no gatehouse to the estate so can’t ask there either.

Stopped by a driver earlier this week who had the following address,
"Northern Home Counties Distribution, Hatfield business Park, A414 :exclamation: "
with the help of park security we managed to find it for him.

Anyone fancy a guess as to what the company was really called - answer later.

probally NHS place

blanik:
The business park have nice little blue signs telling you where the university is, all the new housing, the gym, even the travellodge. But I can’t remember any for the industrial units. There is no gatehouse to the estate so can’t ask there either.

Stopped by a driver earlier this week who had the following address,
"Northern Home Counties Distribution, Hatfield business Park, A414 :exclamation: "
with the help of park security we managed to find it for him.

Anyone fancy a guess as to what the company was really called - answer later.

Royal Mail, that is their Northern Home Counties Distribution centre on the right in Frobisher Way as you head toward Bookers and DHL.

If you pull up for a break round there be wary of the old security guy , total jobsworth , he only left me alone when i shut the window and carried on reading my magazine .I needed a 15 minute break , couldn’t get it into his jobsworth skull that it was a legal requirement regardless of some petty rule the industrial site owners had come up with .This at 3am :unamused:
The old black guy is ok with it as long as you park sensibly .

1st prize for Coffeeholic - spot on.

p.s. It was the black security guard who helped us out ( at 4am ).

nice one zorba,info on that drop was spot on,well done you !!!
i found the guys up there were very good,i only had a 10 min wait then was tipped straight away.started at 04.30 finished at 12.50…
going to look for a drop in the morning now for sainsburys in a place called hamshall i think that is how its pronounced.

news on the wifes speed ticket later watch this space.

its HAMS HALL and if you miss sainsbury’s ,you will need glasses,even stevie wonder could find it.