Booked theory + Hazard, how do i book CPC 2

Hi, i have booked my theory, multiple choice test, plus i have booked my hazard perception test, but how do i book my CPC module 2 test ■■?

Is it included in my theory test, or do i still need to book it somehow. Tried booking CPC on gov. website but it says i cant book it ■■

Any advice would be great.

Hi Rickybb. The booking process is the same as for multiple choice and hazard perception. It would stop you booking module 2 if you don’t need it eg you have a C1 on grandfather rights.

If you check on the front of the plastic part of your licence, if it shows C1 then this explains it. You do not need the initial qualification driver cpc but you would need to complete 35 hours of periodic training before Sept 2014.

This may help - hope it does. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Pete, thanks for reply…

Yes it does say C1 on my licence, 42 years old now so grandfather rights must apply to me…

I thought any new class 1 or 2 driver needed to pass CPC mod2, but their we go, thats a bit less hassle for me at the moment…

many thanks for the quick and simple explanation.

Richard

rickybb:
Hi Pete, thanks for reply…

Yes it does say C1 on my licence, 42 years old now so grandfather rights must apply to me…

I thought any new class 1 or 2 driver needed to pass CPC mod2, but their we go, thats a bit less hassle for me at the moment…

many thanks for the quick and simple explanation.

Richard

As you already had LGV C1 on your licence on 10/09/2009 then you have until 09/09/2014 to complete 35 hours of driver cpc periodic training which is attendance with no tests - plenty of posts on this site about that !!