Book by the late david lowe mason

BOOK =[LIVING ON WHEELS] Amazon kindle free.

I have just finished reading the most interesting, true book about early in the 1960s road haulage within the uk also later the middle east.
as i was never involved in the middle east haulage myself i am sure many of you would have known David who did the same type of work.

I can confirm the later 1960s haulage that is mentioned is correct as i started in1965 and the rules were [what rules]ish.
he was truly a pioneer ,a fantastic read .

sorry if promoting a book is not within the rules however i feel that his story should be out there .dbp.

peggydeckboy:

I have just finished reading the most interesting, true book about early in the 1960s road haulage within the uk also later the middle east.
as i was never involved in the middle east haulage myself i am sure many of you would have known David who did the same type of work.

I can confirm the later 1960s haulage that is mentioned is correct as i started in1965 and the rules were [what rules]ish.

sorry if promoting a book is not within the rules however i feel that his story should be out there .dbp.

Thanks DBP. I certainly welcome any book review on here, especially if they are from experienced transport men with an eye for a good paragraph. :sunglasses:

ERF-NGC-European:

peggydeckboy:

Thanks DBP. I certainly welcome any book review on here, especially if they are from experienced transport men with an eye for a good paragraph. :sunglasses:

There are quite a number of old hands on this forum, it is nice to read many of the stories…