BOOBS

Did anybody on here see the white citroen 12 plate, tues afternoon M1 Notts area with the lady driver and her ■■■■■ out :open_mouth: Nice i thought, woke me up anyway :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This thread is worthless without pics :grimacing:

waynedl:
This thread is worthless without pics :grimacing:

I know im really sorry there wasent time, :cry: but it was nice :wink: :laughing:

sounds like she was trying to divert attention away from the fact she was driving a french pile of ■■■!

Talking of ■■■■■, Meringue Bakery and Cafe in Chesterfield…Always nice to deliver flour there…
Also, Anstees’ Bakery in Bristol; Young lass there has a fantastic, pair of Bristols.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Muckaway:
Talking of ■■■■■, Meringue Bakery and Cafe in Chesterfield…Always nice to deliver flour there…
Also, Anstees’ Bakery in Bristol; Young lass there has a fantastic, pair of Bristols.
:stuck_out_tongue:

You’re doing it wrong delivering the finished product! At the top of my head I can recommend a summertime tip at the Moy Park chicken feed mill in Ashbourne, Allied Mills in trafford park, Camgrain (either stores), Granary Weald near Maidstone and very occasionally Wright’s in Enfield.

It is a new Police initiative, if lady plod ride about ■■■■■■■, it stops drivers watching the TV or talking on the phone. :stuck_out_tongue: