Bonus

Changed from DAF to Volvo, calm down all you volvofetishists !! Well bust 1 today had to wait 2 hours for Mr spannerman and heres the bonus he brings you pop and crisps…me thinks I may break down more often.

thehairyarsedtrucker:
Changed from DAF to Volvo, calm down all you volvofetishists !! Well bust 1 today had to wait 2 hours for Mr spannerman and heres the bonus he brings you pop and crisps…me thinks I may break down more often.

Pop and crisps ? Did he have a laptop with him and did he touch you in any way ? :laughing: :laughing:

You think I should have held out for the laptop ?

I ended up in a Volvo dealer that wasn’t local & they gave me total freedom, was allowed to get in & out if my cab freely whilst in the workshop, free vend drink machine all products, multi channel tele & I was treated like a person #shocked

As you say ‘In a worshop that wasn’t local’ … maybe they hadn’t heard about you :wink:

I’ve always found volvo dealerships the most driver friendly. When my clutch went and it was dragged into bardon, I got a new fh to sleep in overnight, use of a van to get grub, watched tele and had a shower. Used to get on so well with the lads at barking, I used to pop in for a shower when in the area then heading for parking. Enfield were quite good. Had a bloke there fixing a night heater outside in the rain, just so I could sit in the cab and do the buttons because he didn’t want to go near my bed in overalls. Merc are by far the worse and scantruc aren’t much better

Pimpdaddy:
I ended up in a Volvo dealer that wasn’t local & they gave me total freedom, was allowed to get in & out if my cab freely whilst in the workshop, free vend drink machine all products, multi channel tele & I was treated like a person #shocked

Which is top service, considering you drive a Scania :wink:

I used to have dealings with the garage blokes from Thomas Hardie Volvo at Middlewich, they always seemed a really good bunch of lads and like someone has said actually spoke to you as though you were a person. Shame they couldn’t all go down to Enza at Longport and try to explain that kind of behaviour to their staff.

At Keltruck in West Brom, you’re an annoyance. At Tamworth, they’re good lads.