Bonneted daf

Saw one in Holland the other day, did not know they did one, looked smart was badged up as xt on the bonnet, cab looked the same as a 105 any one else seen one ?
Just googled it was built by a dealer and don’t look so good standing still

Chester1 SM ain’t going to buy you one of those [WINKING FACE]

im in the prosses of making a cardboard bonnet for mine lol when are you due back mate

Its a pig ugly thing!

image.jpg

3 wheeler:
Its a pig ugly thing!

didn’t look to bad on the move but ur right not great standing still

chester1:
im in the prosses of making a cardboard bonnet for mine lol when are you due back mate

Not sure waiting for Dvla to make up their mind what way to go.
Hopefully within the next 6 weeks.[FLUSHED FACE]

daf dont build a bonneted daf, it was converted too be a bonneted truck and to my knowlage that firm has the only two xt 105s in exsistance and it has a older 1 aswell when daf did do a bonneted version

scotstrucker:
daf dont build a bonneted daf, it was converted too be a bonneted truck and to my knowlage that firm has the only two xt 105s in exsistance and it has a older 1 aswell when daf did do a bonneted version

yes mate I said it was built by a dealer in original post

beetee07:

chester1:

bet your bored of Jeremy Kyle about now aint yer. glad your on the mend you aint missed much .I go on to walking floors this week :slight_smile: swapping me sparkeling 12 plate for a grubby 60 plate :frowning:

chester1:

beetee07:

chester1:

bet your bored of Jeremy Kyle about now aint yer. glad your on the mend you aint missed much .I go on to walking floors this week :slight_smile: swapping me sparkeling 12 plate for a grubby 60 plate :frowning:

Yep bored ■■■■■■■■■ Did hear you was going on the floors you will soon sort it.
Suppose the cleaning will last all of five minutes before it gets dirty again with all that dust about.
Anyway good luck to you if that’s what you want.