Bob Dylan

Those of us waiting for a rallying cry song for the forthcoming ptb power grab might be interested in a new song from the great man “murder most foul” up their with his other opus ,-“Hurricane”.This one covers the Deep state murder of JFK,replete with masonic references,33 (sacred mason number),3 tramps,another major masonic theme,and the 3 pronged trident boulevard on which he was slain.Its prob Bobs swan song now he’s facing the dying of the light himself I imagine.I dare say we won’t get anything to address the worlds problems from Sheerhan et al,unless it’s in support of a brand new body of work I’ll wager.Well played Bob. :wink:

Every time I see or hear him mentioned there is a twinge of emotion due to missing out on seeing him and Neil Young live last year in Hyde Park. Unused ticket still on the board in my kitchen, but work managed to screw up my holiday request…I try not to dwell on it.

njl:
Every time I see or hear him mentioned there is a twinge of emotion due to missing out on seeing him and Neil Young live last year in Hyde Park. Unused ticket still on the board in my kitchen, but work managed to screw up my holiday request…I try not to dwell on it.

Sympathies,what a gathering that would’ve been.Bob and Neil,nothing comes remotely close. :wink:

much prefer his songs,as played by The Byrds :sunglasses:

gilderlehrman.org/history-no … unism-1952

history.com/this-day-in-hist … th-vietnam

irishcentral.com/roots/rober … jfk-killed

nypost.com/1999/09/26/commies-r … the-party/

youtube.com/watch?v=plH5P4NRa8Y

Join the dots.Remind us which side Dylan was on in the fight against Communism.It’s obvious that the Kennedys had backed Hoffa into a corner in which the mob obviously thought that Hoffa might crack at some point.

Meanwhile the Communists, both domestic and foreign, also had an axe to grind with Kennedy.

The rest is history.Here we are in 2020 with appeasement of Chinese Communism and Reagan’s treachery costing western lives.

:smiley:

carryfast-yeti:
much prefer his songs,as played by The Byrds :sunglasses:

Aye Lonesome Bobs vocals aren’t famously ear- friendly for certain.But he’s not cut from ‘song and dance man’ cloth exactly.Sandy Denny singing one of Bobs,throways_‘’ i’ll keep it with mine’',is one of musics most towering achievements imho.Denny arguably qualifies as one Englands finest musician/vocalists and she nails this one of Dylans most unheralded masterpieces with aplomb.He probably tossed this one off in 10 minutes such is his proclivity.Wish i could do the posty thing :blush:

Carryfast:
http://www.gilderlehrman.org/history-now/spotlight-primary-source/jfk-containment-communism-1952

Join the dots.Remind us which side Dylan was on in the fight against Communism.It’s obvious that the Kennedys had backed Hoffa into a corner in which the mob obviously thought that Hoffa might crack at some point.

Meanwhile the Communists, both domestic and foreign, also had an axe to grind with Kennedy.

The rest is history.Here we are in 2020 with appeasement of Chinese Communism and Reagan’s treachery costing western lives.

The meds are kicking in then.

Carryfast:
http://www.gilderlehrman.org/history-now/spotlight-primary-source/jfk-containment-communism-1952

Strewth,there’s no escaping you when you’re on one. :smiley: