Board suggestions

Evening all.

Been looking through TNUK and I have a suggestion; what would be the chance of getting some additional sub boards, such as:

Vacancies - drivers and operators can post vacancies that they have or have seen or heard about?

Looking for work - drivers looking for work cn post cv’s here?

Owner driver rates - post rates for contracts that you are on, (such as maritime rate of 12p per mile :wink: ) so that we are all singing from the same hymn sheet?

Help needed - any subby or ODs that need some assistance with loads etc

For sale / wanted - sell your old trailer or unit or wife?

Please excuse me if we have these already but I use my tapatalk app thing and it doesn’t always show everything

I believe a few of the ones you’ve suggested do already exist :smiley:

LR18-8:

I think most of them do, :slight_smile: when I was subbing with my own two lorries, the last thing I would do was post my rates, that’s the road to ruin. :unamused:

LR18-8:

There’s even one for “feedback” as well :wink:

This forum is for suggestions/discussion of the forums

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MysonVinnie:
Evening all.

Been looking through TNUK and I have a suggestion; what would be the chance of getting some additional sub boards, such as:

Vacancies - drivers and operators can post vacancies that they have or have seen or heard about?

Looking for work - drivers looking for work cn post cv’s here?

Owner driver rates - post rates for contracts that you are on, (such as maritime rate of 12p per mile :wink: ) so that we are all singing from the same hymn sheet?

Help needed - any subby or ODs that need some assistance with loads etc

For sale / wanted - sell your old trailer or unit or wife?

Please excuse me if we have these already but I use my tapatalk app thing and it doesn’t always show everything

As mentioned there is already a place for posting work and job vacancies. There is a place for advertising work but why anyone would want to publish rates on a public forum is beyond me. I am generally against Private Messages between members but if it is sensitive information than that is acceptable.

Trucknet have been asked about subheadings almost on a monthly basis, thankfully they have cocked a deaf ear as I think there are too many as it is.

Point taken, I will button it!!

MysonVinnie:
Point taken, I will button it!!

No need to button it, just open eyes and look first, like this > :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: