bmw drivers

reading another thread reminded me of this, im sure some of you will have seen it before.

This is an extract from the diary of a BMW driver:

"The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars. First off, I couldn’t believe that the volume of traffic DIDN’T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway! (The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.) Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane. (Why do underlings use this lane? Surely everyone knows it is for BMW drivers only?)

Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and cruising along at 110mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph!

Naturally, I got to within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn’t be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way.

Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me! He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast! Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my driver’s licence to a Police Station to be sent away to have some points put on! (They’re not free points either - they’re £20 each and I was only allowed 3.) But the man at the Police Station said that because I drive a BMW, it won’t be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won’t even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me!

my thoughts are, put em all on a 70mph speed limiter, thats all CARS !!!

( except for womens cars which should be restricted to 60mph so i get a chance to look down perving as usual) :smiley: :smiley:

I drive a BMW and I have a speed limiter on my licence … It’s called nine points :laughing:

jay0:
This is an extract from the diary of a classic Jaguar driver:

"The other day I was in Germany putting the Germans in their place on their own motorways.

Anyway, once I was in the Jaguar lane running at 165 mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior BMW ahead of me which was not only in the overtaking lane of the motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 140 mph!.

Naturally,I flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn’t be in the overtaking lane of the autobahn which my EU contributions were paying for and to get out of my way.

Of course,when he realised it was a modified Jaguar without a 155 mph limiter behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me! He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him,he gave up just as I thought he would in the best traditions of British V12 powered engineering v ze Germans.

Fixed that. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Two words . . merchant bankers.

Haha class

Audi drivers are the same.

Why do we have a go at BMW Drivers ?
Oh, I know, because they’re ARROGANT P21CKS !

Allegedly !

martinviking:

Allegedly !

Much as I hate to say it sounds like many other drivers these days including truck drivers.
All as bad as each other but nobody wants to realise they are in this group.
Sad times on the roads.

martinviking:
Oh, I know, because if we’re totally honest they build quality cars and we’re jealous :unamused:

Battery on charge , all ready to drag mine out of storage for a few months of summer fun , just got to source a new crown wheel after over exuberance late last year :slight_smile:

albion1971:

martinviking:

Allegedly !

Much as I hate to say it sounds like many other drivers these days including truck drivers.
All as bad as each other but nobody wants to realise they are in this group.
Sad times on the roads.

change the ■■■■■■■ record albion. :unamused:

Audi is the new BMW. Has been for a while too.

I drive a BMW and let people out of turnings, acknowledge other people etc etc.

The worst drivers on a motorway, by far the worst…

New plate Range Rovers. On somewhere like the M4 they go flying up the outside lane, 100mph plus. Woe betide anyone who holds them up!

whats the differance between an AUDI and an ■■■■■■ ?

sooner or later every w$&*£% gets one

I’ve got a 330d

Cruise is set to 70 mph on motorway , always considerate to other road users ,
I try prove that not all bmw drivers arrogant ■■■■■■■ , although I feel as if I’m fighting a loosing battle

flat to the mat:

martinviking:
Oh, I know, because if we’re totally honest they build quality cars and we’re jealous :unamused:

Battery on charge , all ready to drag mine out of storage for a few months of summer fun , just got to source a new crown wheel after over exuberance late last year :slight_smile:

Agreed, they are quality built (& expensive) I’m definitely not Jealous, but they seem to be a Magnate for suit & tie wearing business ‘knobs’ who have no regard for other road users along with the same number of Audi & Merc’ Drivers.
For every one who drives with a bit of courtesy you must get 10 that drive like complete Dicks.

Because German cars are the best so the businesses want to have a nice car to set a good image , but unfortunately it’s not the reps car so they just thrash them lol