BMW drivers !

Why is it that the world over BMW’s contain the most reckless and ignorant drivers ?
They all seem to think they are immune to all traffic rules and are invincable, I really, really, really hate them :imp:

Audi drivers are a different class, they seem intelligent and safe :slight_smile:

Pat Hasler:
Why is it that the world over BMW’s contain the most reckless and ignorant drivers ?
They all seem to think they are immune to all traffic rules and are invincable, I really, really, really hate them :imp:

Audi drivers are a different class, they seem intelligent and safe :slight_smile:

thanks pat I own a BMW 320D mine even has indicators that work :smiling_imp: I find I agree with Mr J Clarkson and the audi A4 is a c*cks car lol

Pat Hasler:

Unlike Americans who wouldn’t know class if it slapped them in the face LOL. Yes,I do have a BMW stashed in the garage somewhere, :smiley: ,

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
You two are obviously are the exceptions to the norm and I do actually know a couple of good guys who own them, but the majority are snobby gits who think they are above the rest.
Did you see Clarksons test of the BMW X6 ? … he describes it as ‘The worlds stupidest car’ :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing:
You two are obviously are the exceptions to the norm and I do actually know a couple of good guys who own them, but the majority are snobby gits who think they are above the rest.
Did you see Clarksons test of the BMW X6 ? … he describes it as ‘The worlds stupidest car’ :laughing:

On this occasion Clarkson has a point,not only stupid but ugly as sin,akin to the rest of the X series IMHO .

flat to the mat:

Pat Hasler:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing:

On this occasion Clarkson has a point,not only stupid but ugly as sin,akin to the rest of the X series IMHO .

I particularly liked the attempt at climbing a grassy hill and the thing couldn’t do it as it was passed by a Range Rover to make the point, then he locked it in 4x4, put the hand brake on and got out and it slid down the hill withh all 4 wheels locked :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if you want 4x4 then its gotta be the good old classic range rover or the land rover both great for off road

Some geezer here gave me a US car mag with a survey of every 4x4 on the market in the USA and Canada, it totalled over 100 SUV’s and Pickup’s Land Rover LR4 (New Discovery) got 6 full stars, the next highest was the Evoque with 5.5 and the Jeep Wranger with 5.

i own a BMW 540, the indicators work, the headlights work

it just doesnt like going in a straight line, it also has bucket seats and a hydraulic handbrake :stuck_out_tongue:

gogzy:

it just doesnt like going in a straight line, it also has bucket seats and a hydraulic handbrake :stuck_out_tongue:

…and the moronic point you want to make this time is ■■?

flat to the mat:

gogzy:

…and the moronic point you want to make this time is ■■?

I’ve owned four BMWs and six audis bet saint Jeremy would love me and I have been known to drive like a ■■■■ if I’m in a hurry but generally I’m pretty considerate.