Bluetooth headsets?

anyone using them ?

any recommendations before I attack the wallet with a jemmy :question: :laughing:

I did, till i got the Sat-nav as the 700 is also a hands free kit. :wink:

Denis F:
anyone using them ?

I’ve got a Jabra BT250 and I think it’s great. Cost me about 50quid about 18mo ago so you can probably get them for half that now…

Paul

I got a BT headset from Tesco (£19). I wasn’t expecting too much but it’s been fine!

repton:

Denis F:
anyone using them ?

I’ve got a Jabra BT250 and I think it’s great. Cost me about 50quid about 18mo ago so you can probably get them for half that now…

Paul

Yep I also use the BT250, excellent battery life and quite comfortable to wear. Mine cost about £30, so not quite half price but not far off :laughing: :laughing:

Has anyone who actually wears a bluetooth headset ever walked past a mirror? They always remind me of the divvy at school with a hearing defect :smiley:

And them blokes who can stand in a shop or cafe talking to themselves maybe need to get out more :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
Has anyone who actually wears a bluetooth headset ever walked past a mirror? They always remind me of the divvy at school with a hearing defect :smiley:

me too, that’s why I haven’t bought one yet

And them blokes who can stand in a shop or cafe talking to themselves maybe need to get out more :smiley:

definitely :laughing:

had one of these before, but it was in the lorry that got nicked

might get a bluetooth version of that but it would mean getting round to fitting a 12v socket in the cab :unamused: :unamused:

I use a Motorola HS 110 (I think thats the model) with my Motorola phone. Even the voice dialling works fine, £25 on EBay a year ago when they retailed at £50.
Feel an idiot wearing it but its safe.
My company provide phones with NO hands free so I refuse to use them, I bill them for the calls I make for them monthly.
Phil

both Steve and I use the jabra 250 cost 29.95 from argos and have had no problems with it

pam

the one that is `most comfortable should be the one you buy, loud ones that never loose the signal are no good if you can’t stand having them hanging off your lug, price does not = quality…be prepared to be laughed at when you wear any of them

Freebird:
My company provide phones with NO hands free so I refuse to use them, I bill them for the calls I make for them monthly.
Phil

As far as Im aware thats illegal now, and they can be done for it. :confused:

Toploadertom:

Freebird:
Phil

Yes, I think its £60 on the spot, not sure about points though. Thats why I use my own phone and headset. It is definatly dangerous to use a mobile without hands free, we all must have seen examples of this.
Phil

Toploadertom:

Freebird:
Phil

Surely it’s only illegal if they force you to use it while driving?

Paul

repton:

Toploadertom:

Freebird:
Phil

Surely it’s only illegal if they force you to use it while driving?

Paul

yes, thats right, but its not very practical to pull over to answer the phone (hard shoulder, red route etc). Trouble is drivers end up using it while driving (and they know it), I tend to be the black sheep (oops PC ■■ I mean the odd one out as we all REALLY understand what I mean (Im having a PC moment)). If one driver uses the phone they all tend to follow, you have to put your foot down (thats a safe one, no PC there I think) after all, people have been killed because of this, I couldnt live with myself if I caused a death by using the phone, no excuses
Phil

You could have real fun with it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: selective answering and all that.

i use one but be very careful … as mine has a button which when touched dials the last number , i found this out when on arriving home my g/f passed me the home phone and said listen thats you 15 mins on the answering machine … good job i wasnt chatting any female up :smiley: , that was yesteday lol

i use a a jabra 250v and and a logtech bt headset the jabra is ■■■■■ as it vibrates on your ear :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I haven’t been on here for sometime & was looking to see if anyone could reccommend a headset & this was top of the board… The reason for looking is that my wife needs a new one as her Sony HBH 65 is crap (I had 3 in total where I had to send them back & still didn’t get a good one to work !!!)
I personally use a Jabra BT 250 now/past 9 months because I did some agency work for Asda & most of the drivers had these & they are flawless, good signal,clear sound & I could jump up & down off the back of the truck with the knowledge it would’nt fall off, I could do the London marathon & it would easy stay on :laughing: , But my wife must have little ears because it falls off her !!!
I did also use a Motorola HS850 which is a great headset but does not feel as secure as the jabra, again good signal, clear & a neat way of folding up to turn it on & off but the bloody thing doesn’t work with the Sony K750i even though it worked fine with my K700i.
Oh well looks like the Jabra is still in front.

I’ve been using a Plantronics M2500 with 3 different mobiles - £30 maximum from carphone warhouse - less on the 'net. Doesn’t look too stupid (it’s not much bigger than a hearing aid). Pairs easily, works very well & support is good (for us oldies, the manual’s a bit ambiguous on how to set it up in the first place, but I succeeded!). Battery life is excellent, truck & home charger included.

Ive joined the dark side and am going to look like a knob. I bought a new phone today and was given a bluetooth headset.

It has 3 different colours to mix and match, pink, silver and blue :stuck_out_tongue:

I just wonder where I am going to put all the wires to charge eveything up