Bluetooth headset

Now I’m assuming in the interests of the law, those that don’t have a built in bluetooth in their cabs, use a headset instead. I have gone through a few in my time, but have yet to find one that is loud enough despite the volume on the phone and the headset being at the max. I’m currently using a Nokia BH100, and it’s fair to middling to say the least.

Anyone recommend a headset that nearly blows their ears off?

Ken.

I use one that runs through the radio speakers, Nokia, thats the works phone but my personal phone rums through one of these (I got for a tenner online)
pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/broadband … 4-pdt.html

Can’t go wrong with a Jabra…
That said I’m using the earphones that came with my iPhone…

Jabra wave is excellent quite a few drivers at work have them great battery very comfortable and perfect sound quality especially with the wind sock supplied fitted

halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor … yId_254705

use this you dont need CD dissk.2 in one,http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_878211_langId_-1_categoryId_254705

Jabra wave here too very comfy good battery life and crystal clear…and loud too

i found motorola headsets the best , just wish i wouldn’t keep putting them through washing machine

Well i got a Parrot minikit + £56.00 from Halfords i did have the bt easy talk but everyone said i sounded like i was talkin through a tin can, me being me i hate them ones the go round your ear they look stupid so i go for visor kit, the Parrot can take upto 10 bluetooth devices so that aint bad.

I have a plantronics M55. Very clear, 10 hrs talk time, hardly notice your wearing it, tap it to answer, whats not to like?

I have a Jabra BT2080, excellent piece of kit, the sound quality is top notch - and you charge it through the laptop.

Stan

I’m perusing the exact same question. I’ve tried these with my phone before (iPhone) but they do seem very quiet.
I shall follow this thread with interest, however if anyone can recommend one that works well with iPhone would be appreciated.

That will be the Parrot minikit+ that takes I phones mate.

I have a Plantronics voyager pro HD

have to say best I have ever used, works two phones at the same time which is a big plus. Think they have a new version called the legend which would be well worth a look I think.

Drift:
I use one that runs through the radio speakers, Nokia, thats the works phone but my personal phone rums through one of these (I got for a tenner online)
pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/broadband … 4-pdt.html

I rate these, or similar ones. Thats what i use, i find them far superior to a headset.

Yes Mike, plus I would loose a headset within hours :blush:

plantronics m55 for me, 11hrs talk time and connects to work and personal phone, I also like the feature when your out of range it goes into to battery save mode

Jabra BT2045. My old Nokia N96 will not find it but I got a Nokia headset for that. My Nokia Lumia 820 and PS3 both connect to it no problem even though the PS3 will not find the official playstation headset that I bought for GTA V online :frowning:

I got a Jabra Easygo (not sure on model number). £20 from Tesco. Works a treat too with brilliant sound quality. On/off button can be a bit fiddly.

I’ve got a Nokia bh - 108 for my iPhone. Good sound quality and nice and loud. Also on a plus side charges with a standard Nokia small pin 12/24v charger.