Bluetooth Headphones - Illegal or not?

Anyone know if wearing earphones is actually illegal ?

I’m talking about the over the ear cup types as I’ve seen a nice pair that has radio and an SD card for music as well as handsfree in it.

Not sure though on legality of driving with a pair of these as is that classed as impaired hearing regards what’s going on around you?

Not that I’m going to have them full blast but be nice to have better music than radio as cd broke in truck and do babble to wife when on motorways[emoji1]

Not

For this seasons up to date must have ,im on the agency look :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

seth 70:
For this seasons up to date must have ,im on the agency look :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Somewhere I’m sure there’s a message in there [emoji1]

Deaf people can drive so its not too much of an issue however I always wonder why a person who can hear ok chooses to do something which blocks off one of the main senses ?

ROG:
Deaf people can drive so its not too much of an issue however I always wonder why a person who can hear ok chooses to do something which blocks off one of the main senses ?

I can only presume you are not married?

Legal, yes. But in the event of an accident, you will have a severe case to answer about negating your risk.

H.

It’s not a case Rog of totally blocking senses, it’s i like to listen to music. I would never have it that high I can’t hear anything. But the drone of an engine can be hard to hum along to.

I hear what your saying , no pun intended ,
but hearing in a truck is not what I’d consider a main sense due to the noise level that’s inherent above a car interior

dcgpx:
It’s not a case Rog of totally blocking senses, it’s i like to listen to music. I would never have it that high I can’t hear anything. But the drone of an engine can be hard to hum along to.

I hear what your saying , no pun intended ,
but hearing in a truck is not what I’d consider a main sense due to the noise level that’s inherent above a car interior

Drone of an engine, what do you drive? an old Atki or summat lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cant see a difference between this and wearing ear defenders .

Must be why wife calls me batfink lol

She says I can hear a gnat ■■■■ but go deaf when she mentions spending money or going somewhere !