Blue tooth volume

Is there away of turning up the volume on calls on a new series Scania , I know turning the volume up on radio up , but I’m still struggling to hear anything , I had a couple of these new scanties years ago & it was ok volume wise , but this thing is that bad you have to pull over , & even then I can only just hear mates , ta

Don’t know about the new Scanias, I’m sentanced to an Actros with half a cab but have you checked the phone volume? When I connect the phone to the in cab bluetooth it starts off at a really low volume. Turning the phone volume up whilst on a call fixes the issue until the next time I connect the phone.

i have this issue but when pairing it to my satnav i assumed it was the sat nav didnt think to check the phone volume when on a call as i always have it up to max anyway

geebee45:
Don’t know about the new Scanias, I’m sentanced to an Actros with half a cab but have you checked the phone volume? When I connect the phone to the in cab bluetooth it starts off at a really low volume. Turning the phone volume up whilst on a call fixes the issue until the next time I connect the phone.

Ta , I’ll give that a try

cooper1203:
i have this issue but when pairing it to my satnav i assumed it was the sat nav didnt think to check the phone volume when on a call as i always have it up to max anyway

This is why I reverted to using lorry blue tooth , I could hear everyone plain as day , but apparently no-one could hear me going through sat nav blue tooth
Strange as never had this issue with old sat nav ( same model ) & can’t remember this issue with scania before

trouble is that if you hook it up to the lorry or for that matter your car as soon as its in range it reverts to the vehicle but you can still hear on your phone. I know somone that got caught having an affair like that. they had paired thier phone to the car. Husband had taken the car for somthing while she was on the phone to the bf when he got back he heard everything they were saying.