Bloody Mondays

It’s ■■■■■■ idiots like CraigM that make me want to delete my Trucknet membership, if his real identity was known would he act so much like a little boy/girl/1 brain cell moron ?

raymundo:
It’s [zb] idiots like CraigM that make me want to delete my Trucknet membership, if his real identity was known would he act so much like a little boy/girl/1 brain cell moron ?

He’s got a very apt avatar anyway- that’s one thing he got right! :laughing:

Juddian:
If you park in lots of laybys now, i’m thinking of those alongside the A50 between M1 and Uttoxeter here, but any modern set back layby will do, then they are nearly all too narrow for lorry parking with other lorries passing by unhindered, unless either the parker or the passer by mounts the kerb.

High horses notwithstanding.

Titter.

raymundo:
It’s [zb] idiots like CraigM that make me want to delete my Trucknet membership, if his real identity was known would he act so much like a little boy/girl/1 brain cell moron ?

My names there for all to see. I’m not calling anybody names like you! That’s somewhat childish. To think your let loose in a little dinky boat is concerning. My 1 brain cell facilitated the ability to pass my class c to join in the ■■■■■■■■ fest here. So I guess I’m right at home.

Gembo:

raymundo:

He’s got a very apt avatar anyway- that’s one thing he got right! :laughing:

The irony is obviously lost on you.

CraigM:

tango boy:

CraigM:

tango boy:

Contraflow:
It looks like TruckNet’s got a new clown. :unamused:

A Class C Clown :wink:

Oh I am sorry miss.

MRS thanks, i’m married :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s right I forgot they allow civil partnerships these days. :wink:

Keep up precious same ■■■ marriage is all the rage now. :wink:

Wiretwister:

CraigM:

tango boy:

CraigM:

tango boy:

Contraflow:
It looks like TruckNet’s got a new clown. :unamused:

A Class C Clown :wink:

Oh I am sorry miss.

MRS thanks, i’m married :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s right I forgot they allow civil partnerships these days. :wink:

Keep up precious same ■■■ marriage is all the rage now. :wink:

Hey I’m in the highlands. Land of “the wee free” church, who are not exactly known for being tolerant.