Bloody drivers

Sat having a nice chilled lunch in the services.
In comes tipper driver parks next to me
Engine ticking over for 25 mins and still going now boom boom boom
Teenager music .

Arrrggg

i don’t mind these kids having there music loud in the day time , I don’t actually mind some of the more modern music , it’s just at 2 am when there changing tris I object to it , and make my feelings known , 99.9 % are sorry didn’t realise , I’ve only actually got out the cab to one gobby kid who says he would have it as loud as he wanted , I’m not sure it was seeing I meant business when I got out , or the shock of me in boxers & boots comming towards him , but he turned it down & appogised
There’s no excuse for loud music , and not when drivers are trying to sleep , poor

Happy Trucker1:
Teenager music .

Arrrggg

Probably got the job after answering the question any tipper ‘experience’ with yes did some runs at the age of 12 with Dad who is a tipper driver. :laughing:

Happy Trucker1:
Teenager music .

Arrrggg

They are a different breed I’m afraid

Email Greta - she’ll have him!

Carryfast:

Happy Trucker1:
Teenager music .

Arrrggg

Probably got the job after answering the question any tipper ‘experience’ with yes did some runs at the age of 12 with Dad who is a tipper driver. :laughing:

Finally cracked that ridiculously impenetrable self confidence. One for the CV- ‘broke ‘Carryfast’ on Trucknet’

As you were

switchlogic:
One for the CV- ‘broke ‘Carryfast’ on Trucknet’

:confused:

As annoying as it maybe, i have found that posting a complaint on a media site, doesn’t solve the problem, its better to ask him to switch off, unless he

1. cannot switch off
  2. cant re start after switching off and is awaiting a mechanic. Or he is an absolute moron with no regard to others having a break…what sometimes helps is…start your own engine and run it as it can sometimes drown out the other guys engine.

truckyboy:
what sometimes helps is…start your own engine and run it as it can sometimes drown out the other guys engine.

I would suspect the bleak and dismal tone of your gob would achieve the same effect :unamused:

Happy Trucker1:
Teenager music .

Arrrggg

Sorry Guv. That was me. Was on price per load was jist checking me tyres and having a quick swatch at ■■■■ hub. Il remember next time i pull up beside you smoking your pipe and reading the financial times. Sorry again.

Regards

A young driver