bloody cpc

i thought you couldn’t do the same module twice , i queried this with the idiot doing the training , you can’t , apparently mine were all different , but if you check i’ve got 3 called modular driver cpc course , course codes are the same crs14969/75 , but they uploaded as hours on gov cpc portal ? im showing 35 hrs , so it seems you can do modules the same

If you look at the certificates issued it will show different modules eg A&B D&G etc

It’s just shown as modular on CPC check website.

Sixties boy:
If you look at the certificates issued it will show different modules eg A&B D&G etc

It’s just shown as modular on CPC check website.

The first 2 of 5 cpc have different module names , road users , health & well being( if you look above last 3 you can see , & the module numbers are different , all my previous cpc courses had different names / ref codes , just the last 3 have same name / ref code
There was no mention of certificate , just look online , but maybe some will appear , think did 1 st roughly a month ago & received no certificate yet ,
I guess the 35 hrs are loaded so should be ok , but I did say to bloke I’ve done this before , he just said name was different , maybe that’s what there doing , same module but calling it a different name to fool dvsa or whoever said you can’t do the same module twice

Mmm…

Betty.

Jack is back.

IMG_1903.jpeg

you can do the same module 5 times as long its with 5 different providers of the modules.

Maybe not a good idea to shout about it doze.
If you’ve got away with it keep schtum, in case somebody grassed you up and you end up having to endure another session.
Just saying like.

How thick are some drivers? :unamused:

wolter:
you can do the same module 5 times as long its with 5 different providers of the modules.

I don’t think that’s right , but as they ( cpc idiots ) seem to be making it up
As you go along who knows

robroy:
If you’ve got away with it keep schtum, in case somebody grassed you up and you end up having to endure another session.
Just saying like.

It’s already been brought to bosses attention by a load of other drivers who’ve the same thoughts as me ( great minds think alike ) , I’ve already said I’ll just use up existing cpc until sept 24 then quit , I couldn’t sleep / watch ■■■■ ( watching ■■■■ is not good for you at my age ) for another 2 days
As I said above rob there making it up as they go along , it’s a joke , maybe new drivers / couple of years would learn something , but days on tachos, dropping / picking up trailers , fuel bloody saving , pointless at best

drover:
How thick are some drivers? :unamused:

I know , and to think someone with your superior knowledge/ brains is just , well lorry driver just like me !!!

robroy:
Just saying like.

Doesn’t work like that, these are his hours that have already been uploaded to his DCPC training record, if there had been any problems they would have been identified at the upload stage.

For some reason, I believe “consortium DCPC” providers tend to have the same course number for different modules, not sure why.

wolter:

Is that so?

robbo99.:

wolter:

Is that so?

Guess what…

You don’t even have to speak the language either. You could still pass if your native tongue was Klingon.

yourhavingalarf:

robbo99.:

wolter:

Is that so?

Guess what…

You don’t even have to speak the language either. You could still pass if your native tongue was Klingon.

Well I never!

I did 2 modules when I was on Recovery, DCPC Exempt. 1st was drivers hrs 7hrs. Instructor asked me How many tachos in the last 2 years? answer was about 2.
2nd was loading a truck 7hrs. Instructor asked How did I load the truck? Answer was Tilt body, connect hook, winch it on, tilt body and strap down.
I worked for 2 Companies and each induction counted as 7 hrs. I went back to 1 of the companies, did the induction, and got 7 hrs.
That was legal? :open_mouth:

SWEDISH BLUE:
I did 2 modules when I was on Recovery, DCPC Exempt. 1st was drivers hrs 7hrs. Instructor asked me How many tachos in the last 2 years? answer was about 2.
2nd was loading a truck 7hrs. Instructor asked How did I load the truck? Answer was Tilt body, connect hook, winch it on, tilt body and strap down.
I worked for 2 Companies and each induction counted as 7 hrs. I went back to 1 of the companies, did the induction, and got 7 hrs.

I have always found, (and indeed done it in other scenarios) that all these types of loopholes where you can ‘beat the system’’ should not be publicised nor mentioned outside circles of mates that you know and trust… :bulb:

Cos you can sure as hell bet they will be…

A. Blabbed and spoiled by drivers.

B. Closed as soon as ‘‘they’’ realise.

Btw…If anybody else who has a one, or who knows of a ‘scheme’ involving brown envelopes…pm ME.
:laughing: :laughing:

SWEDISH BLUE:

Do these “courses” show up on your DCPC record? Are you registered to check your own record?
gov.uk/check-your-driver-cp … ning-hours

If they do show up they were legal, but I’ve never heard of a company having their induction process approved for DCPC, not even the big companies like DHL, RM etc

I know plenty of companies that have DCPC Induction courses, one company has three whole days of induction registered as DCPC.
As long as they are approved by DVSA/JAUPT and cover the criteria/curriculum, you can have DCPC induction courses.

Yes they were all legal. I still have a current DCPC card. :smiley: