Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

JAKEY:
Hello John , yes that was the Hoff on his way back from Fife on Tuesday ,was the second trip to Fife in Ten days.

I did flash the lights I got glossop monday,been on St. Helens all week :imp:

Hello John , the hoff been on Holiday since Wednesday evening ,but I will ask him when I see him , this week we got Chorley on WEDNESDAY ,london on Monday , I think there is a south cost run for a few of us on Thursday/Friday .

JAKEY:
Hello John , the hoff been on Holiday since Wednesday evening ,but I will ask him when I see him , this week we got Chorley on WEDNESDAY ,london on Monday , I think there is a south cost run for a few of us on Thursday/Friday .

Nice love the south coast ,I got glossop tomorrow load of kappa smurfitt they had snow up that way see what the roads like tomorrow

smallcoal:

JAKEY:

Nice love the south coast ,I got glossop tomorrow load of kappa smurfitt they had snow up that way see what the roads like tomorrow

Just come through Glossop the temperature is minus 4 and its just started to snow,and more forcast overnight so take care in the morning.

Hello Jeff K , what you doing out in the cold pal !!! stay in the warm . :laughing:

JAKEY:
I know John Haines very well ,i message him .

Ta Jakey, as I said it’s not my photo but it was too good not to post.

Vehicle checks before leaving for Folkestone for the Euro tunnel .first and last trip of the year.

3.little trouble at customs with a five hour delay , they only looked in the back ,paper trouble .

7.parking problem in orleans france.

Not my pics, lifted from another thread

050586e.jpg
266289046_1820040421523236_1883283862966114508_n (2).jpg

Colemans removals Bedford TK from Liverpool. 1969.

removals colemans swap body 69 prem.PNG

Dean, these look very heavy for removal wagons .

Hi Steve,just popped on to see what’s happening sorry did not reply been a bit mad but quiet next week got a Mansfield for mon when you packing up for Xmas

Hello John , we got work on up to Thursday,if all the wagons are washed,polished ,hoovered then we can finish Thursday ,if not we will be in on Friday morning ! but i reckon every one will make sure there wagons are clean through the week :laughing: then we are until the 4th and that week we are very busy , how about you John ?

JAKEY:
Hello John , we got work on up to Thursday,if all the wagons are washed,polished ,hoovered then we can finish Thursday ,if not we will be in on Friday morning ! but i reckon every one will make sure there wagons are clean through the week :laughing: then we are until the 4th and that week we are very busy , how about you John ?

We finish Christmas Eve hopefully back early then wash and polish truck then back in the new year

Hi Steve,that’s me finished till new year truck washed and cleaned and parked up ,dropped my phone the other day smashed no phone for a couple of days :imp: :imp: