Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

Hi all in the 80, s on the furniture we used to sleep on the sofas in the back of the van as did all the furniture men did ,when the Ford d series came out they had a sleeper in the front of the Luton which was a novelty back then

Scania UK, Pegaso France and credit to Dave Fawcett for the photos.
Oily

2015 at Dingwall.
Oily

Great photos oily .

A friend of yours Jakey on the Donny bypass this year, credit to Richard Says for the photo.
Oily

Removals Highland Richard Apr 21 51133226773_8f23088f72_5k ot.jpg

Heading for Derby that week for new sofas

Hello Graham , i thought you like that photo , its cracking .

Whoops

Donny bypass and a couple credit to Richard Says for the photos.
Oily

Removals Richard 51132192815_bd2b1b9f07_5k.jpg

Shaws GUY from Blackpool.

great photos lads , where is Mark and John ? hibernation ?

JAKEY:

Hi Steve,still here mate we’re busy so haven’t been on a while spent 4 hours in Wakefield yesterday loading 300 mattresses onto a tautliner yesterday they handballed it all on its for Bridgend

JAKEY:

Hello lads…not been on for while been busy with family things.
How’s things Steve ?
How’s things John …how’s new job going been keeping an eye out for you on the road ?

Been out on France again still busy people going and coming home …loading for the UK in Brittany week ago !

marktaff:

JAKEY:

How’s things Steve ?
How’s things John …how’s new job going been keeping an eye out for you on the road ?

Been out on France again still busy people going and coming home …loading for the UK in Brittany week ago !

Hi mark yes going great enjoying it no hassle ,no stress,left alone just perfect mate I been looking out haven’t seen you about. you still busy how’s the family hope all ok

smallcoal:

marktaff:

JAKEY:

How’s things Steve ?

Hi mark yes going great enjoying it no hassle ,no stress,left alone just perfect mate I been looking out haven’t seen you about. you still busy how’s the family hope all ok

Hi John…yes still busy as always …good to hear job going ok for you…yes family all ok but my mum is in a home now better for her to be honest.
Nice motor you have there mate…what’s under the bonnet 480 ?

Hi mark no a 530 under the hood built in microwave and fridge,sorry your mam is in a home mate but I understand I got Runcorn in morning most probably load from St. Helens

smallcoal:
Hi mark no a 530 under the hood built in microwave and fridge,sorry your mam is in a home mate but I understand I got Runcorn in morning most probably load from St. Helens

530 mate that’s a lump…the same in that XF of ours above 530…glad to hear your enjoying the job mate…nice to be left alone to get on with the job…what you got on going up to Runcorn ?

marktaff:

smallcoal:

530 mate that’s a lump…the same in that XF of ours above 530…glad to hear your enjoying the job mate…nice to be left alone to get on with the job…what you got on going up to Runcorn ?

Cardboard from kappas going to Lidl rdc in runcorn all trailers are loaded ready so in yard for 5am start,hers pic so you can keep an eye out

smallcoal:

marktaff:

smallcoal:

Cardboard from kappas going to Lidl rdc in runcorn all trailers are loaded ready so in yard for 5am start,hers pic so you can keep an eye out

Can’t miss that one mate… beautiful looking motor…will keep my eyes peeled for you mate