Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

I have been out of touch for a while.but have been thinking about the Glasgow removal driver who STOLE ma Shepard’s mince one morning in Penrith digs is he man enough to put his hand up and admit it ,or will his mate h… o expose him?

3.diffrent job ,different week ,different wagons.

hi Steve good week for me been to Brighton Tilbury Norwich load potatoes in Cambridge this morning for Hereford

Hello John ,great news i am pleased for you .

JAKEY:
Hello John ,great news i am pleased for you .

Hi Steve looks like you are flat out as well ,mark is looking for a change he looking for another job

Rob , thats a beast of a wagon ?

robthedog:

Best furniture trucks ever

John Bayes Bedford.

DEANB:
John Bayes Bedford.

Interesting stuff Dean, so any idea how you accessed the sleeper? Was it via the cab roof?

Kempston:

DEANB:
John Bayes Bedford.

Interesting stuff Dean, so any idea how you accessed the sleeper? Was it via the cab roof?

I might be wrong but I think the picture is of the smaller van mentioned rather than the one with the sleeper.

Ray Powell from 1964.

Dean ,how are you , is it possible that you could email me the whole advert of the Ray Powell advert PLEASE ? thanks :smiley:

JAKEY:
Dean ,how are you , is it possible that you could email me the whole advert of the Ray Powell advert PLEASE ? thanks :smiley:

Sorry best i can do with that one “JAKEY” its a rare magazine and will break the spine if i bend it anymore. :unamused: :wink:

Whitacres body builders. 1964.

2 cracking Bedford’s.

Click on page twice.

Hi Steve,me tipping in romford Thursday morning run to rochester loaded pulp for Bridgend,tipping out this morning in the paper mills

Hello Dean,

Thank you for the reply , we had Commers like that one and no photos (we did but the driver who drove it had them and we fell out with him a few years ago ,so sadly i cannot ask for them ) .

Hello John , youe getting about mate ,looks like they keep you busy .

JAKEY:
Hello Dean,

Thank you for the reply , we had Commers like that one and no photos (we did but the driver who drove it had them and we fell out with him a few years ago ,so sadly i cannot ask for them ) .

Hello John , youe getting about mate ,looks like they keep you busy .

Hi Steve ,yes and very happy going to norwich mon 5am start