blood pressure

i suffer with high blood pressure its normally around 150/100 and take a couple of tablets a day,i am pretty much the right weight for my height the doctors think its heridetary but i have no family history anyway after all that waffle is would i be allowed to drive an hgv assuming i pass the test of course.

Have you passed the HGV medical :question: if so then pos no reason although DVLA may want more info if they know

greenarmy:
i suffer with high blood pressure its normally around 150/100 and take a couple of tablets a day,i am pretty much the right weight for my height the doctors think its heridetary but i have no family history anyway after all that waffle is would i be allowed to drive an hgv assuming i pass the test of course.

Hi greenarmy,

It sounds like you possibly have the same sort of blood pressure problem that I have.
My figures were 140/100, but since those figures are not outside of what’s permitted AND it’s now under tablet control, my Dr noted it on the form for DVLA and passed me as OK on my last medical.

:arrow_right: Nettle :exclamation:
Take young Leaves and drink twice a Day Nettle Tea
You also make them like Spinach or other Vegetables to your Meal,or in Spring new Nettle in Salat.
What is good too,but messy,some Honey like a Creme applied in a thin layer on your Breast

Lovlyperson:
What is good too,but messy,some Honey like a Creme applied in a thin layer on your Breast

I think you are on the wrong forum mate :open_mouth: