Blog update.

It’s that time again, go to http://www.brandttruck.com/blog and read all about life as an expat :wink:

It is wonderful.

Nice one Mark. Such a laid back lifestyle. Can’t fault that.

Regards Paul

Good read that was Mark, are SB’s sponsoring you now :question: :laughing:

I’m only spending about £35 per week with them now, be lost without them…

Hi NMM, if that rest area you stop at is the one on the west bound side ‘freebie nintey’ just east of Albany then it was closed at 6 pm when i went by it on thursday evening.
I go past it evey thursday so will check again this week.

I’m sending you a PM.

Charles

fly sheet:
Good read that was Mark, are SB’s sponsoring you now :question: :laughing:

Thanks Coop, I’m working on it, a card to get free coffee would save me about $5k a year :laughing:

remy:
Hi NMM, if that rest area you stop at is the one on the west bound side ‘freebie nintey’ just east of Albany then it was closed at 6 pm when i went by it on thursday evening.

I’m sending you a PM.

Charles

I stopped in the one east of Albany just after the last cash box, where the road splits, the DOT hang out in there at times, maybe that’s why it was almost empty :laughing:

NY is shutting them down all over, I came down 81 from the border a few weeks ago and they were all closed :unamused:

Paul John:
Nice one Mark. Such a laid back lifestyle. Can’t fault that.

Regards Paul

Laid back is my middle name :laughing:

Although it’s somewhat different when I drive through the big cities, then my middle name changes to mad road rage [zb]stard :laughing:

newmercman:

remy:

I’m sending you a PM.

Charles

I stopped in the one east of Albany just after the last cash box, where the road splits, the DOT hang out in there at times, maybe that’s why it was almost empty :laughing:

NY is shutting them down all over, I came down 81 from the border a few weeks ago and they were all closed :unamused:

This rest area had the closed sign up and gates across the entrance again at 6 pm last thursday evening, i wonder iff they’re just going to open it up for truck inspections :cry:

charles