Blog update, trip to sunny SoCal

It’s that time again, a new trip is on the blog, you can get there by clicking this link brandttruck.com/blog/
:wink:

Great blog as always mate :grimacing: :grimacing: Some cracking pictures too, Nice to see the Pete scrubs up well, couldn’t think whats worse keeping a white truck clean or keeping a black truck clean. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Keep up the good work :grimacing:

Looking forward to the next segment :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers

Jonny

Well done Mark, are you sure you don’t have shares in Starbucks Lol.

Regards Paul

Excellent and informative blog, with great pictures too.

Newmwercman is really showing how blogs should be and a map for everyday is very good. The other blogs must be worried. i see that chrisarbon roadtrips has introduced a woman in his to add interest. I dont now why people voted for Caldwells in Canada when the Brandt Blog is so good.

Is it a competition now on the blog scene? :smiley:

44 Tonne Ton:

Not as far as I’m concerned, I’m glad people like mine, I try to make it interesting, but I am not in competition with anybody, least of all Dave and Chris :wink:

newmercman:

44 Tonne Ton:

Not as far as I’m concerned, I’m glad people like mine, I try to make it interesting, but I am not in competition with anybody, least of all Dave and Chris :wink:

I don’t see why there would be competition, they are all of interest and all written for different reasons :grimacing:

I wasn’t trying to stir up trouble between the bloggers by sugesting that they were in competetion. It was just that I thought some new people would read them and be interested. They all do very well considering they are not payed. But newmercman does the best. But that is just my opinion.
@ on the road again. Why dont you start a blog. I would read it.

RICO:
@ on the road again. Why dont you start a blog. I would read it.

I have neither the literary skills, technical knowledge or time… too busy reading everyone elses :laughing: :laughing: