Bling

How do these owner drivers afford customized trucks■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Every one is going on about how it ■■■■■ being an O/D but some peeps are buying new or nearly new trucks with the full Kelsa package ect…
How do they do it? Do they use their own personal money for bling or just borrow ■■■■ loads of money?
:smiley:

Aaah, Finance, such a wonderful thing.

Its like having 2 mortgages :smiley:

Yeah, the ones with bling trucks, the vast majority of them do have good paying work so can afford the bling, the minority can’t afford it but get in to loads of debt to have it anyway and the other 70% of owner drivers are running around in knackered ERF’s because there’s no money in that 70% and they either like being their own boss or can’t get out of the game for one reason or another.

But don’t some use there own personal money :question: :smiley:

removalboy:
But don’t some use there own personal money :question: :smiley:

cant speak for everyone, but even a book of stamps is charged to my business, every penny booked to the business is one less that the gimp and his cronies get.

i went out got some decent work set up on my own
set my goals and saved up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lee hawke:

mmmmmmmmmmh, living with mummy helps a big amount, goals phaaaaaa flash… cash… no…all, also comes to mind hawkster!!!

globby 480:

lee hawke:

mmmmmmmmmmh, living with mummy helps a big amount, goals phaaaaaa flash… cash… no…all, also comes to mind hawkster!!!

Dont Dream it DO IT :laughing: :laughing:

lee hawke:

globby 480:

lee hawke:

Whats that then lee, bling up a DOWN HILL KETTLE BOILING RACER UP BUT WHY?? it wont make it worth any more after filling it full of derv :open_mouth:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:

lee hawke:

globby 480:

lee hawke:

Whats that then lee, bling up a DOWN HILL KETTLE BOILING RACER UP BUT WHY?? it wont make it worth any more after filling it full of derv :open_mouth:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Any pics of this blingd up Daf■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley:

This is the blinged up Daf,great motor.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Well worth the saveing. :wink: