Blaupunkt HGV radio/cd player

I’m sure many of you have these crap screenless cd players in your trucks. Do any of you know if there’s an aux in socket at the back of them?

I used to have a truck with the cassette version and I had one of those cassettes with the wire out them for plugging in the laptop/ipod and that was great but now I’ve got the cd version and there’s no aux in on the front of it even though if you hit the source button it says AUX on the dash

Any ideas?

Thanks

If there is no auxiliary in socket on the unit use an FM transmitter. It plugs into the headphone socket on the laptop, or whatever, and then transmit the sound over an FM frequency, you simply tune the radio into that frequency and Bob is your Mother’s brother. They have a choice of frequencies to transmit over, how many depends on how much you pay for it but it usually varies from 3 - 200, so if there is a radio station interfering with the sound you can choose another frequency. FM transmitters to do the job start at around £5.

If its the same Cd player used in the MAN TGA units - DO NOT put in any cd into the slot, unless you want your CD damaged and cooked etc.

I lost 4 good cd’s to the heat coming out of the Blaupunkt cd players.

Oh my…best get my classic fm cd outta there pronto then!!! lol