Blasted i pod touch

just bought one of the new craze for my lad for xmas had a little mess about on it, but seems i need more patience any of you budding gizmo experts gis a quick guide or should i have to trawl through the online user guide!! tried to pair the blutooth with birds phone and it came up japanese writing so just gave in, also can you download stuff from pc withouy paying

the wife has a iphone and its a top gadget, theres loads of application for free and many more at under £1. i wouldn’t worry about not understanding it your lad will have it sussed within 10 mins

Mr B:
the wife has a iphone and its a top gadget, theres loads of application for free and many more at under £1. i wouldn’t worry about not understanding it your lad will have it sussed within 10 mins

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: yer thats true but was thinking of spoiling myself if its good as it says on the tin…

ipod touch and iphone are really good toys you won’t be disappointed

I’ve got an iPhone and I think it’s the mutts!!

If you (or your lad) are struggling there is a good support forum on the main Apple page.

marcustandy:
I’ve got an iPhone and I think it’s the mutts!!

i agree! i think mine is great. basically you should be able to get to any track within 4 button pushes, when they were designed simplicity was in mind, although i didnt think they had bluetooth on them? you need to download or install i tunes too on your computer

Download Limewire then (Download songs for free) www.limewire.com
Download Itunes make a folder/ pair it with your ipod transfer songs from your music folder to the itunes.
Bobs your uncle

You can’t pair ipod touch or iphone with another phone you can only pair them with bluetooth headset. Apple has a block in the software that stop it it’s just greed to stop people from sending apps to one and other without paying.

Joshh:
Download Limewire then (Download songs for free) limewire.com
Download Itunes make a folder/ pair it with your ipod transfer songs from your music folder to the itunes.
Bobs your uncle

NNOOoooooo! To much crap & cookies comes with it!

limewire is the worst download program ive ever experienced. far better to get bittorrent, and use a website like isohunt to track down torrents

zebadee:

Joshh:
Download Limewire then (Download songs for free) limewire.com
Bobs your uncle

NNOOoooooo! To much crap & cookies comes with it!

and big men doing wrong things on a snooker table… hidden in a download song… click on song and shocked to find it wasnt a song :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: