Blackpool van transport

Sorry this is a late reply to these posts but only just found the site I worked for John marsh and son bvt the Dennisons we ran had 265 rolls in them

Didn’t BVT do some work for Duple coaches, used to take glass in there, seem to remember BVT in there. Les.

Only occasionally nothing regular most of Blackpool had one of our pristine heaps lurking somewhere close.
John

IIRC They used to get work from Waller & Hartley Sweet Factory in Blackpool in the 50/60s Larry.

Chris Webb:
I remember BVT very well.I think they ran a Dennison as well as loads of Atkis.Weren’t they also known as Marsh Brothers or similar?

Hi ,yes can remember those Dennisons at Burtons biscuits Llantarnam Cwmbran ,regards Keith

any boys on here remember blackpool van transport,they used to run a fair few akti borderers ,and had a regular contract for burtons biscuits,any one got any memories :question:

GAZ70:
any boys on here remember blackpool van transport,they used to run a fair few akti borderers ,and had a regular contract for burtons biscuits,any one got any memories :question:

Lots of stuff on Flickr, and the boss’s grandson is restoring two of their old motors:

flickr.com/photos/37057102@N04/

I remember BVT very well.I think they ran a Dennison as well as loads of Atkis.Weren’t they also known as Marsh Brothers or similar?

Hi GAZ70 If you go onto moomoolands Northwest Truck Site he has around 100 photos and writeups about BVT + Marsh on there,plus near as well every haulier from the northwest you could think of (great site).
JOHN

cheers pal i’ll give it a look.

Stanfield:
Hi GAZ70 If you go onto moomoolands Northwest Truck Site he has around 100 photos and writeups about BVT + Marsh on there,plus near as well every haulier from the northwest you could think of (great site).
JOHN

Of course - apologies (especially to Paul!) for the brain fade in not mentioning his terrific site.

hi, bvt did indeed run dennison units, i think they had 290 rolls royce engines, i recall being passed by these most nights on the m1, they must have been doing 75/80 mph lol
cheers diesel.