Blackfriars bridge ,any weight limit?

Im told there is no weight limit on this bridge.Im running at 16 foot ,30 tonnes…

7.5 tonne is the limit hope this helps

Sploom:
Im told there is no weight limit on this bridge.Im running at 16 foot ,30 tonnes…

We use it with our double deckers. No weight limit

Sent from my moto g(10) using Tapatalk

Ok,thanks

NO LIMITS !!!

Brilliant,went over it,no problem.Its nice to cross over the Thames.A lot of drivers dont like central London,but you do see a lot of things.

Sploom:
Brilliant,went over it,no problem.Its nice to cross over the Thames.A lot of drivers dont like central London,but you do see a lot of things.

I don’t mind London used go there almost weekly for about 5 years with my last job .
Was left alone to get on with it.
Has my break at last services before crossed the m 25
And your right do see some sights .some good some.not so good

Rember going few times during COVID place was like a ghost town.
Drove around st Paul’s cathedrals twice was on my own .had a few nice sight seeing trips during COVID.

Used it regularly in 70’s and 80’s but was never over 32t. Apparently all bridges in Southwark now have a max weight of 40t.

jakethesnake:
Used it regularly in 70’s and 80’s but was never over 32t. Apparently all bridges in Southwark now have a max weight of 40t.

Tower Bridge has an eighteen tonne limit I believe.

waddy640:

jakethesnake:

In the 70s it didnt.
UK max wt was then 32t on 4 axle artics, and we went over there all the time. Lorry park right beside it too, in Tooley St.

Franglais:

waddy640:

jakethesnake:

In the 70s it didnt.
UK max wt was then 32t on 4 axle artics, and we went over there all the time. Lorry park right beside it too, in Tooley St.

The original question was referring to the current weight limit not the historic ones.

I lived in Rotherhithe and Bermondsey between 1974 and 1989 and worked for BRS for a short time so was acquainted with the various restrictions in that area.