Black Friday

Is it just me that is fed up with this black Friday Hype? Everywhere I go everything I do all I hear is black Friday help me.

Local radio’s full of it thanks to the extremely overrated Bicester Village. I’m running out of Didcot tomorrow so hoping that the Bargain Hunts don’t crash on the A34.

There is no way the savings would ever justify me having to stand in line with all the plebs at the crack of dawn in the blistering cold. :laughing:

I’ll pay full retail just to avoid the types of people who shop on black friday. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mullens:
Is it just me that is fed up with this black Friday Hype? Everywhere I go everything I do all I hear is black Friday help me.

Another ridiculous import!
I was in my local supermarket the other day and they had stuff for thanksgiving! How long till we’re expected to celebrate 4th July?

Another ridiculous import!
I was in my local supermarket the other day and they had stuff for thanksgiving! How long till we’re expected to celebrate 4th July?

I…Do already its my Birthday… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Glad I’m at work tomorrow can’t be doing with it .

Anyway it’s always black Friday in Walsall lol :smiley:

I just love watching them on TV from the comfort of my own home having a full blown riot just to get through the shop doors first when they open. Like scavengers around a corpse fighting for a little morsel (bra and knicker set)
This may upset people but why is it always the ethnic minorities that are coming to blows in every city centre shop up and down the country when you watch the news on Black Friday?

they soon forget paris when doors open ANIMALS

Well im all for it, during one of my one handed browsing sessions I have stumbled upon a cracking deal on some analbeads. Pretty sure the wife also wants a pearl necklace so its back to google for me, incognito obviously as I wouldnt want the wife finding out what shes getting for christmas.

Had a bit of a setback in Ann Summers the other day though as aparently the ■■■■■ I had selected for the missus cant be delivered as its the shops fire extinguisher.

Dipper_Dave:
Had a bit of a setback in Ann Summers the other day though as aparently the ■■■■■ I had selected for the missus cant be delivered as its the shops fire extinguisher.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Watching jobless retards fight for obsolete goods they cant afford even if they are “reduced”.
Still there will be some real bargains in the pawn shop come new year. :smiley:

A glimpse into a likely future normality when the population exceeds 100 million, and the country can’t service its £3trillion debt and the lights go out on a freezing cold cloudy windless day.

Juddian:
A glimpse into a likely future normality when the population exceeds 100 million, and the country can’t service its £3trillion debt and the lights go out on a freezing cold cloudy windless day.

Let’s have a big round of applause for today’s motivational speaker! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But I’m not saying you’re wrong…
However don’t worry mate, you’ll be dead by then! :smiley:

Tomorrow…at retailers all over Britain, prices will be slashed in an event known as Black Friday…

That’s everywhere except DFS where it is still the extended Bank Holiday Weekend Sale…

Juddian:

Why worry ?
You’ll be inside a small urn in your grandsons sideboard :laughing: :laughing:

timmytank:
Still there will be some real bargains in the ■■■■ shop come new year. :smiley:

I didn’t know the ■■■■ hub where having a sale :laughing:

Juddian:

Nowt wrong with wachin the telly in the dark :unamused: :slight_smile:
(oldie, but like most of the jokes on ere)

Bought some nice new work boots from Dickies for £18 plus £3 delivery, they’re usually £35+del. I’ve had them before and my current pair are due for replacing. They only had 3 pairs left when I ordered at 4am.

peirre:

timmytank:
Still there will be some real bargains in the ■■■■ shop come new year. :smiley:

I didn’t know the ■■■■ hub where having a sale :laughing:

10 dolla :grimacing: ucky-ucky-ducky