Black Friday

Hilarious now for cyber Monday

What has it all come to Bah Humbug!!!

Yep! What I’v just seen on the news is truly ridiculous! You can get those ‘bargains’ anytime, the retailers are playing them into lining THEIR pockets!!

My work place had a black friday sale today…a free brew with all orders over £10,000

I have just watched this on the news,god, what a disgusting spectacle,I hope some of these idiots see themselves and realise what a bunch of knobs they are

All this over TV’s that cost less than £300 anyway. I’d expect nonsense like this if its was on products over £1000 being dropped to get £400 but some cheapo TV from Asda? Really?

Tesco in Birkenhead had to shut after 2 hours of black Friday the oiks were fighting to get to the “bargains” lol :grimacing: had to call the rozzers

1536421_10205478898952722_2967496764960949755_n.jpg

nickb67:

you beat me to it Nick :laughing: :laughing:

GOG47:
I have just watched this on the news,god, what a disgusting spectacle…

+1

Where’s the suicide bombers when you need them?

I blame Maggie for advocating and instilling a “me! me!” mentality in folks. (and for everything else) :grimacing:
The berks who were out there battling in the stores over perceived “bargains” could get the same crap at the same price (or less) on the net, 365 days a year.
Give the badgers an amnesty and cull the chavs instead!!

The whole concept`s just another f***witted import from our transatlantic cousins - what else could we really have expected? :unamused: