Black box for trucks

I have been using a dashcam in my truck for a couple of years and it has ben playing up recently so a couple of weeks agon my darling wife bought me a new one for my birthday, it is basically just a cube with a photo lens on the front, the only visible screen is a small display showing it’s functions etc, it is connected to my Android if I need a display of the view, I don’t use this function because it stops other apps working such as BBC iplayer radio etc. Anyway it is basically a truck drivers black box, it has a built in ‘G’ sensor that detects sudden impacts and locks the recordings for the 10 minutes leading up to the event, this is incase the driver is unconscious or worse still dead and the police can remove the memory card and download all evidence. A brilliant idea and it does not distract the driver, it was only $56.00 from Walmart so I suppose a large Asda store might sell them.

Would check its still recording after a few days as my Nextbase dashcam has a g-sensor but the bumping of the truck meant it was constantly logging the last 3 mins and protecting it. Eventually this fills the card as those bits aren’t deleted.

Sounds interesting. Is there a makers name on it Pat ?

Two from the same company
RoadHawk DC-2 HD GPS Dash Cam
&
RoadHawk Vision SuperHD Wi-Fi Dash Cam

trevHCS:
Would check its still recording after a few days as my Nextbase dashcam has a g-sensor but the bumping of the truck meant it was constantly logging the last 3 mins and protecting it. Eventually this fills the card as those bits aren’t deleted.

It is recommended to clear the memory card every two weeks. I have not bumped anything yet, I can drive LOL.

This is it.

It’s the AUTO drive HD. (AD 520 model).