Biting the bullet

Heres one for you Rog!

Completed 7 hours for cpc @fowler welch.

If I was to book an ADR course, does that in any way count towards the 35 hours for cpc?

Did hold ADR cert late 90s, but never got round to renewing it, preferring to politely say no to anything smelling remotely of DG’s, but thats another story, lol.

Decided might be nice to have the card to flash at companies, who question my 30 odd years of experience, no points, no load losses, no RTA injuries, or mebbe I’ve been just lucky.

Oh and hopefully bit more work, lol, got a winter in Goa to fund

Cheers

I moved your post to where it can be better discussed. dd. :wink:

yes adr counts towards dcpc

You get 21 hrs for EITHER tanks or packages. 28 if you do both

OVLOV JAY:

I did both recently and got 21 hours. Tanks did’d count towards CPC.

war1974:
yes adr counts towards dcpc

Hi war1974,

ADR can count towards DCPC, but it’s not automatic, because not every ADR provider has registered their ADR course with JAUPT.

OVLOV JAY:

Hi OVLOV JAY,

Whilst what you’ve written is true, not every ADR provider has registered their ADR tanker course for DCPC with JAUPT.

In my experience, very few ADR providers have bothered registering their tanker course because of the quite expensive JAUPT registration fee Vs. the poor retention rate of candidates after the ‘normal’ ADR course has finished.

I work for quite a few ADR providers, and I can’t honestly think of any of them who have bothered to register their tanker course with JAUPT.

MadRide:

OVLOV JAY:

I did both recently and got 21 hours. Tanks did’d count towards CPC.

Thats what happened to me

When I was on maritime we got 28 hours for both, but as pointed out, not all providers are fully registered. Worth asking the question first to maximize your value for money

Most adr courses are registered and approved for the dcpc. Always ask first though. You usually have to still pay an extra premium for them to register it etc with the dcpc people.

ALL ABOVE ARE CORRECT I DID FULL ADR AND HIAB TICKETS TOGETHER AND GOT ALL CPC THROWN IN

BOJO