Bit torrents

Now that kick ■■■ torrents has been shut down does anyone know another site which you can use Vuze to download stuff off??

Thanks in advance…

I SO like HUNTing for good downloads. :wink:

The Highway Man:
I SO like HUNTing for good downloads. :wink:

Haha

that site/webpage will have you virused up in no time …beware cause you wont even know about it …

gadge:
that site/webpage will have you virused up in no time …beware cause you wont even know about it …

I don’t use that site but assuming that your computer is properly protected against virus/malware, why would you not know that an attempt is being made to infect your computer :confused:

I’m not advocating the use of such sites, but I think you will find what you want at www.kickassunblock.com
Les

Thetaff2:
Now that kick ■■■ torrents has been shut down does anyone know another site which you can use Vuze to download stuff off??

Thanks in advance…

Type into google or whatever search engine you use come.in and from there you can access kickasstorrents, the pirate bay and torrentreactor.net.

tscan.mg/

For any Apple device ( ipad, iphone ) use barwo.com, all the latest films streamed straight to your device, what you can do tho is download them straight onto your device using a free downloader out the app store, otherwise it would hammer your 3g for the month, one more thing it has a sister site which shows all the American tv series iseri.es

i was using katph for ages with no problem but since it went down i have downloaded a few torrents off a couple of good sites however every single one have played like its been incripted sound all messed up etc any ideas im running low on things to watch

i have also been told the broadband firms are cracking down time virgin media is starting early too

cliffton 27:
i have also been told the broadband firms are cracking down time virgin media is starting early too

In what way “cracking down”?

Melchett:

cliffton 27:

In what way “cracking down”?

just that they are getting new powers to combat piracy i know a few guys on virgin media and they all struggling with downloads were as before id hammer it all weekend

Crack down all they like, they will never stop it, i read somewhere last week that torrent sites were visited over 53 billion times last year

cliffton 27:
just that they are getting new powers to combat piracy i know a few guys on virgin media and they all struggling with downloads were as before id hammer it all weekend

If they too are “hammering it all weekend” then maybe Virgin are throttling their d/load speed in the interest of fair use?

Where you type trucknet .com replace it with come.in that will bring up some sites or try this one

malaysiabay.org/

Bumping an old thread. The original and still best is the pirate bay (now at piratebay.sx).

“But the 4 main UK ISPs have blocked prate bay” I hear you scream. Fear not, download the Tor Browser Bundle (torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en) and browse till your hearts content without using ■■■■■ proxies that havn’t been updated in months.

Edit: proxies not prozies

Are there any streaming sites rather than torrent ones? I remember watching 6 full series of 24 via tvshack and all the Prison Break series on another site which I can’t remember the name of now (also since shut down). Not interested in torrent sites.

I’ve always used Torrent Reactor.