bit of fun...

found this on youtube don’t know if its been posted before but it made me smile… :smiley: :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=k–RdcFRotw

Whilst watching that one saw one for TfL’s new Bulk Passenger Carrying Concept!!

youtube.com/watch?v=qr6gfTFWvEs

Great stuff, they look & sound so real.

Saw this in Scotland whilst we were on Holiday this year, thought is was pretty cool & I’m looking into where I can get one.
(Probably need a lorry to collect it ! LOL )

martinviking:

Saw this in Scotland whilst we were on Holiday this year, thought is was pretty cool & I’m looking into where I can get one.

Seen them in “The Range”. Train and Tug Boat too.

have a look round your local garden centres martin , most of them seem to stock them now . my son bought one in eddie stobart colours , so i painted it white for him .

Cheers guys, found it on here-Scrolled Seat - Tor Stone Ltd

£105, free delivery. (Bet the Post Man won’t be too happy, putting it on his Bike ! )

martinviking:

Depending where you are, tey do them at Town and Country in Galhamoton near Wincanton

martinviking:
(Bet the Post Man won’t be too happy, putting it on his Bike ! )

As long as it’s strapped down correctly and not overloading the axles, he can’t say no…can he? :unamused:

Tipper Tom:

martinviking:

Depending where you are, tey do them at Town and Country in Galhamoton near Wincanton

Thanks Tom, we don’t get down that way very much, but I will bear it in mind.

:

martinviking:
(Bet the Post Man won’t be too happy, putting it on his Bike ! )

As long as it’s strapped down correctly and not overloading the axles, he can’t say no…can he? :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

martinviking:

You’ll find quite a few of the larger garden centres have them. I’m always tempted every time I see them. They are in excess of £100 for the unit and trailer though - which is quite expensive for a plant pot. . .

Reubs766:

martinviking:

You’ll find quite a few of the larger garden centres have them. I’m always tempted every time I see them. They are in excess of £100 for the unit and trailer though - which is quite expensive for a plant pot. . .

Yea, a bit pricey, but at least you hav’nt got any running costs & they will last forever & when you retire you can always put different loads in them- gravel, soil, peat, compost (depending what your growing) to remind you of your trucking/loading/unloading days ! Lol !

martinviking:

Reubs766:

martinviking:

Yea, a bit pricey, but at least you hav’nt got any running costs & they will last forever & when you retire you can always put different loads in them- gravel, soil, peat, compost (depending what your growing) to remind you of your trucking/loading/unloading days ! Lol !

Be careful, VOSA may get onto you about not sheeting your load. . . . Had you lose it over the garden path it’d be mayhem! Daisies, and pansies everywhere!

Reubs766:

martinviking:

Reubs766:

martinviking:

Be careful, VOSA may get onto you about not sheeting your load. . . . Had you lose it over the garden path it’d be mayhem! Daisies, and pansies everywhere!

& the Children ! Think of the Children ! All that death & destruction outside your front door ! They’ll need a lot of expensive care to get over it !

martinviking:

Reubs766:

martinviking:

Reubs766:

martinviking:

& the Children ! Think of the Children ! All that death & destruction outside your front door ! They’ll need a lot of expensive care to get over it !

Thou dare not even consider mentioning the cyclists. Oooops, did I just say that out loud?

Reubs766:

martinviking:

Reubs766:

martinviking:

Reubs766:

martinviking:

Thou dare not even consider mentioning the cyclists. Oooops, did I just say that out loud?

Nooooooooo !

Those radio controlled trucks remind me of the ones at the funfair with the massive steering wheel where you can reverse them onto a trailer etc. Remember those! “18 wheeler” or something :laughing:

Anyone still have a go at them :laughing: tried to find a pic but can’t anywhere.

Beaulieu I think might still has one. I have seen a couple in amusement parks over the years. Blooming expensive to get in just to play “18 Wheeler” though!!