Bit of a s*** day

Hi, All

Went in as normal for my day trunk job today (class 2) got approached by another guy who asked me, how come im in, so check the duty board and found out the manager sticks me on a rest day, :imp: had a right go at the supervisor about communication yet again, went home and searched the net for a new job, Bingo, got an interview within in an hour, pay isnt brilliant but at leat i will be doing genral haulage work and not locked in a security truck where the challange to make small talk is really hard, so cant wait to get that phone call for the new job then i can really let loose some verbal at my current employer :slight_smile:

Bonsaiman:
…so cant wait to get that phone call for the new job then i can really let loose some verbal at my current employer :slight_smile:

You know that old thing about not burning bridges? Might be best just to have a self satisfied glow and keep quiet, you never know when you might be desperate for a job. :wink:

is it a safe job? :smiley:

Your right about just having a right old moan and probably keeping under the hat, but im not going to taken for mug, it had happen again today so they can find another driver.So if the other job comes through im off.

Bonsaiman:
Your right about just having a right old moan and probably keeping under the hat, but im not going to taken for mug, it had happen again today so they can find another driver.So if the other job comes through im off.

I’ve worked for the same company 3 times through not burning bridges. Even if you hate it and they ■■■■ you off, please try to keep your cool. You just never know what the future has in store for you. Each time I left the company I was at 3 times, I said “Never again!!”.

But there’s nothing better than telling some gob[zb] to shove it where the sun don’t shine is there? It can be very theraputic :laughing: